• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NF] NFs' Job Career Change Crisis

Crescent Fresh

Diving into Ni-space
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Am I the only one here who is experiencing a difficult transition of switching a new career?

My "only" working experience is in teaching field for five years. And I quitted the job because I just couldn't handle anymore.

And it's been two months now and I really don't know which career path I should go for (I think it's a common change for INJFs. I suppose it has to do with I want to avoid working for the sake of money, but for a greater purpose).

Have anyone of you experience such crisis? If yes, how did you manage to get through it?

ilovelurking

MBTI Type
INFJ
Let me start of by quoting this: Tension is who you think you should be. Relaxation is who you are. - Chinese proverb

It took me a very long time to see where I fit in this world. I love serving people. I was also very used to being employed by companies instead of being self-employed. I find that, for me, while being employed it is easier to get into other people's idea of how to live life and work at the same time. It wasn't an easy transition. However, I do find that after some time, I am alot more calm because I get to do the things that I like. More time for hobbies and such.

Just so you know, I wasn't a business student and I opened my own business and at the same time I coach people on Wellness. Alot of trial and errors but it allows me alot of room for growth as a person and allows me to find joy in my work by helping people.

Crescent Fresh

Diving into Ni-space
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Just so you know, I wasn't a business student and I opened my own business and at the same time I coach people on Wellness. Alot of trial and errors but it allows me alot of room for growth as a person and allows me to find joy in my work by helping people.

I'm interested in this. Would you mind to elaborate a little more further?

Btw, thanks for your sound advice. :)

nolla

Senor Membrane
MBTI Type
INFP
Yeah, I've got problems with this. I have no respect for money, and no respect for people making decisions with the main goal of making money. They seem to be designing these jobs so that the only reward there is is money. I really don't function like that, and I don't see why it is so difficult to realize that and... you know, make the work place a nice place. And I find it strange that all the people who talk like democracy is an important value for them are under a dictatorship for the eight hours.

Revolt people! :solidarity: