User Tag List

First 123

insert random title here Randomnity's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

I don't think it's an ENFP thing as much as it is a few very vocal ENFPs. (I think that at least here, ENFPs are one of the most if not the most vocal types, so the few egotistical ones get a lot more attention than say, the INFP quietly slitting his wrists in the corner. kidding, kidding....)
    -end of thread-

I think it's not that different to boast about your good qualities as it is to whine about your bad ones. Anyway though.
    Your kisses, sweeter than honey. But guess what, so is my money.

MBTI
    ESFJ

It's funny in that i've just found this thread because i was thinking something similiar earlier.

My behaviour in IRL has to be controlled/monitored due to restrictions so when i come online in the evening, i am a tad more loud and egotistical but i make a joke of everything (thats why i mention the attention whoring/narcissism). During the day i am incredibly modest, a people person relating with others with enthusiastism, looking for potential so at night i just turn the volume up a bit.

Anyway, why shouldn't i talk about my good qualities? I've picked myself up, raised my confidence and IF i can offer assistance to another individual by sharing my story, then damn straight i will.

EDIT - I think everyone on this thread should list 5 reasons why they are AWESOME, lol.
    “I made you take time to look at what I saw and when you took time to really notice my flower, you hung all your associations with flowers on my flower and you write about my flower as if I think and see what you think and see—and I don't.”
    ― Georgia O'Keeffe

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

I am awesome because I am controlled by nothing and no one. I am never hanging on in quiet desperation or being someone's slave. When/if I hate my life or feel stifled, I change it. Sure, I have fears, but I overcome them.

I am awesome because I can laugh at myself.

I am awesome because over time I have learned from my mistakes.

I am awesome because even though I can get really mad/sad/upset/bitchy, I also tend to forgive almost everyone, and fairly quickly. While I have boundaries, I don't really hold grudges once I've calmed down.

I am awesome because I love passionately and sincerely.

MBTI
    ESFJ

^^ Woosah.

I'm awesome because:
    - In the face of adversity, i will find strength
    - I admit my mistakes/errors to make me a better person
    - I'm a loyal friend/partner
    - Tell me i can't and i'll show you i can
    - I happily engage in life and take advantage of opportunities
    “I made you take time to look at what I saw and when you took time to really notice my flower, you hung all your associations with flowers on my flower and you write about my flower as if I think and see what you think and see—and I don't.”
    ― Georgia O'Keeffe