User Tag List

First 34567 Last

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

To be honest, I don't see anything more normal about women nonsexually doing naked things together than men, but I guess that perception could, like you thought, come from a culture that can seem more gender-role focused than many individuals probably are. As close as I am with my good female friend (INTP, I love her x3), we don't like even sitting too close to each other, let alone the idea of hanging out naked, though that's hardly because either of us care about social conventions/acceptability. I'd feel much less comfortable with that than a male friend with a personality who'd I'd expect to be cool with hanging around naked, though for me those guys have always been homosexual (I guess in that situation it's just implied there's nothing sexual about it) bar one guy - and he had a lot of behaviors that made people uncomfortable besides that one, so I'd say it's a mix of what people individually expect from others as far as what has sexual overtones and what doesnt, and how our culture's ideas factor into that.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    2w3

I don't really see anything different either. I think the biggest problem for me would be thinking about what they were thinking about. Honestly, in theory I am totally cool with nakedness in a non-sexual way with men and women, I guess it really comes down to my over-thinking of what people are thinking, and maybe some insecurities about my body in general. If I knew that the other person felt exactly like I did, and I knew they wouldn't judge my body, I would be fine being naked around them.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

Yeah, yeah. So true. That's probably the case for a lot of people who don't mistrust themselves. XD

I guess I'm one of them.. I'm generally not comfortable being naked. As far as same sex goes, I remember being horrified the first time I was posed with a situation like that, it was in middle school gym class, and they wanted us to take showers. It was too weird for me, so I never bothered.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    2w3

Gym class was a nightmare for me, mostly because I was the fat kid. There was no way I was getting naked with the other guys. In that environment I am not comfortable at all, but with some close people I trust I think I would be okay. The first time might be awkward, but if it went well, I think it would be fine from there.

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

Well, I think bonobos have the right idea...There would be a lot less aggression in the world.

However, I tend to want...most of the time...3 ft of space. Don't get in my space.

I used to be upset about touch.

Nudity...well it depends. I guess I walked nude through a waterfall at a Christian retreat (at night...not for shock value), in order to keep my clothes dry. Also, like...long ago...as child or as a teen...would go nude or just with a loin cloth and talk to the spirits of the forest...or out in the swamp.

I find nudism very interesting too. Also, I like the figure as a subject.

It would be wonderful if we were all more culturally free.

I was in the military briefly, for like 14 days...before I went insane...but we showered together. It was interesting seeing other guys, but not "hot" or erotic.

I guess I've been coy about nudity, but not overly embarrassed.

In some places, you can go to the post office naked, or so I heard.

I guess it would be nice if we were more free and less afraid; maybe it'd cut down on the major prick waving between countries.

Love not war; freedom, peace, release of social tensions.

Quote Originally Posted by BAJ View Post

It would be wonderful if we were all more culturally free.
    I am culturally free.. I'm just not naked.

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by KDude View Post
    I am culturally free.. I'm just not naked.

I have a dream, today!

Where white people, black people, straight, gay, transitioning, naked, fat, thin, and mythical animals can all use the bathroom at McDonalds without fear of abuse, ridicule, or shame!

I have a dream!

I want to be a mythical animal...

Actually, sometimes I don't want a body at all anymore tbh [please don't analyze that ]

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by KDude View Post
    Actually, sometimes I don't want a body at all anymore tbh [please don't analyze that ]
    I totally relate, dude.