User Tag List

First 789101119 Last

`~~Philosoflying~~` SillySapienne's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by Butterfly View Post
    TRUE! I dont want to sound pretentious, but YES many people fall in love with me. I just want to know them as a person, but they end up falling in love with me, without me doing anything to bait them.
    You know its frustrating!! This is especially true, if its a male friend whom you like, but they want it to go beyond friendship and that ruins things. I mean cant we know a person at a human level?? Why does romance have to come into it.
    Im seriously tired of people falling in love with me. I mean give me a challenge plz!! Let me make the first move or show interest in you, why do you have to fall on me! arghhh.
    I also had stalkers stalking me to international countries! Holidaying where i holiday etc....so yes its not a good feeling. Plus its not a good feeling rejecting the other person too. So its not an easy life.

( I sound so arrogant, but what i mean to say is its frustrating when ppl throw themselves at you and think you feel the same way about them as they do about you- not knowing there are levels of intimacy with an ENFP).
    That's not love, that's infatuation.

ENFP + good looks = stalker magnet

lol.
    `
    'Cause you can't handle me...

"A lie is a lie even if everyone believes it. The truth is the truth even if nobody believes it." - David Stevens

"That that is, is. That that is not, is not. Is that it? It is."

Veritatem dies aperit

Ride si sapis

Intelligentle sparkles

MBTI
    INFP

Oops I just repped Alcearos with what I meant to say to elfinchilde:

INFP's have dom Fi, not Fe.

MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7

I tend to make friends fairly easily, but haven't been dating too much recently, only 19 though. There are many girls who I'd say are interested in me, I always have wonderful conversations with these girls. I don't think it's all sexual attraction, but we certainly make good friends!

I think it is because I am a guy that I don't have a crap-load of people asking me out. There is a girl who I'm really good friends with (most likely ISFJ) who has told me openly that she would never want to be the one to ask someone out.. since that is the guy's 'job'. In fact, she was telling me about this one guy she liked who she tried to give hints to ask her out.. but as far as I know.. things don't really seem to work out.

This is something I have to do myself and I am pretty careful about who I decide to date actually.. as an NF.. when I fall in love, I fall in love hard. People have also said that I'm a fairly good-looking guy. I think the experience is different for ENFP girls and ENFP guys. Something that may be hurting me a little right now is that during first semester, I would depend on the hookup scene for 'intimacy' even though it was obviously short-term and no romance was involved. I think this hurts because people likely see me as a party-boy who isn't interested in dating right now, especially since I haven't taken much initiative. I'm not the sort of person who likes talking about my feelings either, which was part of the reason why I thought I was a T at first.

Another idea is that I'm afraid of rejection and past experiences have made me nervous about asking a girl out.. even when the signs seem obvious, I don't want to ruin the friendship we already have.

MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7

That's it!
    Everybody hates ENFP's online but loves in the real world.
    I dunno.
    You guys seem pretty sweet! Let's it up!

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    3w4

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainChick View Post
    That's not love, that's infatuation.

ENFP + good looks = stalker magnet

lol.
    I've been sorta stalked a couple times, but nothing serious. I guess it probably would have been a lot worse if I was female.
    "We grow up thinking that beliefs are something to be proud of, but they're really nothing but opinions one refuses to reconsider. Beliefs are easy. The stronger your beliefs are, the less open you are to growth and wisdom, because "strength of belief" is only the intensity with which you resist questioning yourself. As soon as you are proud of a belief, as soon as you think it adds something to who you are, then you've made it a part of your ego."

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

b>>bs
    `

"A lie is a lie even if everyone believes it. The truth is the truth even if nobody believes it." - David Stevens

Veritatem dies aperit

Ride si sapis

Intelligentle sparkles

MBTI
    ENFj

Well from the ENFP that I know I can see why people would fall in love with them, but I have to say that she is also a flirt and her kindness and affection can easily be taken the wrong way. So even though I am not sure that I know other ENFPs but from the 1 that I know I guess you guys might seem to come across a little too nice and "interested" eventhough you are not.
    ENFJ 3W4

If you read this I am sorry to say that you just lost 5 seconds of your life that you wont be getting back.*

*Actual time may vary.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

^grrrr

in our defense, that's the *perceiver's* problem/fault, not *ours*.

How dare anyone accuse me of being too nice/sincere, what, should I have been more fake???

*I hate getting "punished" for my sincerity, yuck!*
    `

Veritatem dies aperit

Ride si sapis

Intelligentle sparkles

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

I know I am taking a big leap here, but reading stuff like TTR's post remind of people who argue that women who were victims of rape were kinda asking for it by wearing such short skirts.

Disgusting, incorrect, wrong!!!
    `

Veritatem dies aperit

Ride si sapis

Intelligentle sparkles

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainChick View Post
    I know I am taking a big leap here, but reading stuff like TTR's post remind of people who argue that women who were victims of rape were kinda asking for it by wearing such short skirts.

WHAT!?!? Its NOT there fault, wow I should really stop listening to my penis!
    SDMF