User Tag List

First 67891018 Last

MBTI
    type

ah. i'll tell ya here then that i have no qualms about hurting other people, especially if they have hurt me, and i've given many chances. What i will not hurt though, are those weaker, poorer, or more defenceless than myself.

Take your time. and while we're at it, note that you're at post 998. 2 more to 1000!

any excuse for a celebration.
    You gave me hyacinths first a year ago;
    They called me the hyacinth girl.
    Yet when we came back, late, from the Hyacinth garden,
    Your arms full, and your hair wet, I could not
    Speak, and my eyes failed, I was neither
    Living nor dead, and I knew nothing,
    Looking into the heart of light, the silence.

--T.S Eliot, The Wasteland

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ????

Quote Originally Posted by elfinchilde View Post
    You have a farm. You are so beautifully calm, yet with warm humor. And your cat avatars are lovely. You live with animals. Lots of animals. I wanna go live with you.

and your immediate impulse would be to take me in.
    Thank you! It is often very hard to see how other people see you and especially here in the online world. In real world I think most of the people just see my huge energy flow .

One other interesting thing in online world is the way people see only your personality and the physical appearance does not affect it. So it's interesting to know how me without a physical appearance affect on people because people do get different impression when the physcial body is also involved.

You are very welcome to come here even if it's probably quite far away from where you are.

So ENFPs object to hurting people? Is this common for all ENFPs?
    Actually I didn't mean that. This thread somehow made me feel ENFP's love to play with people somehow. That is why I wanted to write that I hate hurting people (probably because I don't want them to hurt me?)

To be an INFP, you have to have strong Fe, right? But Fe is one of my weakest scores, second only to Si. If it helps any, my Ni, Se, Fi and Ti are all quite strong.
    Ok, you are not necessarily INFP'ish but you seem to be really well in balance with your F. I know several INTP's who are that way. They are really ejoyable people. My sister is one.

`~~Philosoflying~~` SillySapienne's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by Kiddo View Post
    I love ENFPs in real life, but hate them online.
    Dedicated to Alcearos, with ENFP love!!!!!
    `
    'Cause you can't handle me...

"A lie is a lie even if everyone believes it. The truth is the truth even if nobody believes it." - David Stevens

"That that is, is. That that is not, is not. Is that it? It is."

Veritatem dies aperit

Ride si sapis

Intelligentle sparkles

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ????

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainChick View Post
    Dedicated to Alcearos, with ENFP love!!!!!

That's it!
    Everybody hates ENFP's online but loves in the real world.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

That's good that you're so certain of yourself.

Cos heh. I'm not quite sure about my type. I took the official MBTI test years ago (the one where they have professionals to administer it to you on paper). I tested INTP then. It was quite definitive, since none of the answers were close. i was 100% N, for instance.

But recently on the jungian tests, i've been getting all sorts of mixes of INFP, ENFP, ENTP, INTP. So i'm quite at it all. Just wondering if mood affects, or if constant retaking affects--since one may second guess oneself, and skew the answers that way. Was wondering if there's any more exhaustive, accurate test that can be taken. Perhaps i should take a look at the book you mentioned.

I do know i'm not an F though. Too rational for it. although, i've had quite a few people telling me i'm INFP on this forum. just wondering to what degree mood affects.

yea. INTPs are rare too. i think we're supposed to be not more than 5% of the population or something. Thank goodness for the world.
    I don't know how accurate the test is TBH, all I know is that it is accurate for me, for example, I never type other people I meet, well I do "type" them, but I have different archetypal standards, lol.

Also, certain people are more "fluid" in their personalities.

LOL, I've always had a staunch personality!

ah. i'll tell ya here then that i have no qualms about hurting other people, especially if they have hurt me, and i've given many chances. What i will not hurt though, are those weaker, poorer, or more defenceless than myself.
    Honestly, for being real with your response, I believe many people feel this way, but are either too sneaky, and, or afraid to admit it!!!

*It should be noted that I have fire in me, and if I see someone belligerently hurting someone else in a "weaker" position than they, I will pull out the guns/knives/and heavy emotional/psychological artillery.

*DOWN WITH BULLIES*

Quote Originally Posted by Alcearos View Post
    One other interesting thing in online world is the way people see only your personality and the physical appearance does not affect it. So it's interesting to know how me without a physical appearance affect on people because people do get different impression when the physcial body is also involved.
    This is a thread-worthy topic, I can go on, and on about the coolness/interestingness of this fact!
    `

"A lie is a lie even if everyone believes it. The truth is the truth even if nobody believes it." - David Stevens

Veritatem dies aperit

Ride si sapis

Intelligentle sparkles

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ????

This is a thread-worthy topic, I can go on, and on about the coolness/interestingness of this fact!
    Agreed!
    Go for it!

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

^ No, you!!!

I'm already a threadwhore,

Also, the mods seem to like to start threads for me.
    `

Veritatem dies aperit

Ride si sapis

Intelligentle sparkles

MBTI
    ENFP

Quote Originally Posted by Hexis View Post
    So after converseing with another ENFP we both realise that other people tend to "fall in love" with us very quickly. Not saying that its "true" love their feeling but rather they grow very attached and think they fall in love, not sure rather or not its real. So it makes casual dateing very difficult, hell to tell the truth I havent casually dated since I was in middle school and of course that doenst count lol. So what im wondering is if this is a common thing for ENFPs like us and if your not an ENFP what is it like dateing us.

I know we are pretty much the cupid of personality types and relationships, especially intimate ones, are our biggest concern. But I didnt realise how powerful of relationship masters we can be, even with out conscious thought we make others "fall in love" with us.

So all thoughts appreciated.

TRUE! I dont want to sound pretentious, but YES many people fall in love with me. I just want to know them as a person, but they end up falling in love with me, without me doing anything to bait them.
    You know its frustrating!! This is especially true, if its a male friend whom you like, but they want it to go beyond friendship and that ruins things. I mean cant we know a person at a human level?? Why does romance have to come into it.
    Im seriously tired of people falling in love with me. I mean give me a challenge plz!! Let me make the first move or show interest in you, why do you have to fall on me! arghhh.
    I also had stalkers stalking me to international countries! Holidaying where i holiday etc....so yes its not a good feeling. Plus its not a good feeling rejecting the other person too. So its not an easy life.

( I sound so arrogant, but what i mean to say is its frustrating when ppl throw themselves at you and think you feel the same way about them as they do about you- not knowing there are levels of intimacy with an ENFP).

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ????

^ No, you!!!

I'm already a threadwhore,

Also, the mods seem to like to start threads for me.
    Isn't it nice when somebody starts a thread on your behalf?
    .....hmmmm....
    (meaning here the mods starting threads for you)

I might start a thread about online vs. real world me later on.....
    I don't feel like starting threads right now....

I'm not on the right mood currently.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

^HAHAHAHA

I feel you chica
    `

Veritatem dies aperit

Ride si sapis

Intelligentle sparkles