User Tag List

First 71516171819 Last

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Hexis View Post
    Well not most but all of our "grand" social skills come from being very alert to tones and body laungage, we are like super sensitive to it. I can tell what kind of face someone is makeing, their stance and sometimes even their more subtle body laungage just from their voice with my back turned. And our over active future thinking allows us to percieve where a conversation is headed before even the speaker nows it sometime and then manipulate it. (i do this rather often) But, all of this only works in person when we can hear their voice and see them(or atleast be in the same room).

And another question is it just me or do all ENFPs have a lack of patience, I have almost none. And thus will lead to some of my outbursts on the forums, ok let me correct myself all of them LOL.
    i know this is old but someone bumped it and i'm reading from the beginning...this is so true...i always know what people mean irl...and hate getting confused online because it messes up my whole deal...i'm usually pretty quick and can feed off of people well on their wave length but online not so much because i read most posts with several interpretations and can't trust which one is right half the time...so frustrating!

anyway...i AM impatient also...i get frustrated having to sit quietly while people tell me something after i already know what they're going to say....it's like insulting almost like they think i don't get it or couldn't figure it out.
    i realize that sucks...i'm just sayin it cuz it's true.

----------------
    Now playing: The Kooks - She Moves in Her Own Way
    via FoxyTunes

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram

I have a LOT of patience.. an annoying amount of it, I'd say. I think I'd do well with a shorter fuse.
    Kantgirl: Just say "I'm feminine and I'll punch anyone who says otherwise!"
    Halla74: Think your way through the world. Feel your way through life.

Cimarron: maybe Prpl will be your girl-bud
    prplchknz: i don't like it

In Search Of... ... Kiwi Sketch Art ... Dream Journal ... Kyuuei's Cook book ... Kyu's Tiny House Blog ... Minimalist Challenge ... Kyu's Savings Challenge

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by kyuuei View Post
    I have a LOT of patience.. an annoying amount of it, I'd say. I think I'd do well with a shorter fuse.
    i have patience for many things...lines...traffic...waiting for anyone to do something...but for some reason it's just listening to boring monologues of boring shit that i figured out after the first sentence...haha...ahhh...that's awful!

----------------
    via FoxyTunes

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Nameless View Post
    I haven't thought about this much, but I'd say as a potential relationship, until they have proven that they are someone that I don't want to have one with. Relationship meaning lots of things like friend, mentor, romantic, etc.

Maybe that's why we get excited when someone walks into the room...awesome, a new friend! Or someone I can learn something from! Or 934857423984723 other possibilities!

But in the end it is hard to make the cut sometimes.
    true...and i said just this the other day to a friend...i think i approach every new person as a potentially important person in my life...because you never know...life happens like that...and i don't want to miss someone because i wasn't paying attention.

----------------
    via FoxyTunes

deleted

Just randomly, do any of you ENFPs know any ISTPs in real life? Have any ISTP friends? What do you think of them?

Simply put introvert (harder to realize is there) sensor (assumes is there, quite happy about surrounding objects) thinking (taken by most as holding boring topics) perceiver (in tune to others perceptions, original way of looking at the world.)

Usually athletic looking, although probably comes off as weird or creepy. The loner who is happy to just get his point out there in the open, prefers a conventional way of thinking which I heard is attractive to ENFPs. Innovative though stubborn. Likes people with an obscure presence.

MBTI
    ISFJ

How come an average looking ENFP like myself has never been in a serious relationship then?

Well I guess there's almost zero interaction with women on my daily routine so...

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

^^maybe you should stop trying to fight everybody!! haha...ahhh...i'm sorry i was just kidding...you just got to get out and meet people i guess.

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainChick View Post
    Some of my guesses as to why our friends, (or my friends at least), or the people we casually date fall for us...
    Intoxicating. Literally. You could be watch video game tournaments and sucking on dried squid, and then add hahaha, and I will be like

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

haha... WHAT?? sucking on dried squid?? you people are SO weird!

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7

WOW, when did this start up again?!

Well erinavery I have stuff to reply to your post, but im a little intoxcated so will save it for later.

SDMF