• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENFP] Do You Have a Strange Sense of Humor?

Wolfie

MBTI Type
xNxx
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
so
I have a broad sense of humor and I can get a bit weird with it. I can see something funny in almost everything. I don't like overly offensive stuff. A bro tried to pass the "how many jews can you fit in a car" joke on me and I didn't find that at all funny. People who think they're edgy just because they can joke about holocaust victims and raping babies irritate me.

Aesthete

Gone
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
1w2
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I tend to dwell in irony, sarcasm, wit, and black humour (why not have a little smile even in the bad times?). As well, I build up complex jokes sometimes that only make sense to me quite a lot of times; I've been told I have a childish imagination after making one such joke.:D

Of course, I have my limits: I hardly ever joke about terrible things (dead baby jokes) or insult people who I think deserve respect.