User Tag List

First 2345 Last

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

I have ironic sense of humor, along with some dark and random mixed in there. I noticed a lot of NF's are like that. After I became friends with my ENFJ friend around my middle school years, my humor started tuning into her's, but then again before that I was really reserved, so I don't even remember what I thought was funny. Her and I were like, humor twins. We always thought the same things were funny.

I will say CERTAIN toilet jokes can be funny. Very select ones. As far as cruelty goes, not sure if dark humor is exactly in that category, but I'm sure some of it is, but there is a point where something just becomes way too bad that it isn't dark humor anymore, it's just disgusting. I'm not as much into physical/appearance jokes either. I read somewhere that it was usually more of an S thing.

But if anything, random always works for me.
    "I have damaged my intellect trying to imagine why a man should want to invent a repeating clock, and how another man could be found to lust after it and buy it. The man who can guess these riddles is far on the way to guess why the human race was invented--which is another riddle which tires me."

MBTI
    INFP

I used to have a strange humor when I was younger, now I still have a strange humor - but only to some. I'm an 'internet nerd' -let's call it that-, and I love making references to memes. Although I try not to when I know the other person has like NO IDEA about the magical wonders of internet. xD When people know it, they find it funny and will go along. I also like unicorn, muffin, rainbow and prettiful flower jokes...

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx

I like almost all types of humor from slapstick to wit and irony. I dislike crude or offensive humor. Aside from that, if the joke is clever enough, I'll laugh. If Gilligan bends down to tie his shoe and the Skipper trips over him, well I'll laugh at that too. I love humor and I'll pretty much like anything that doesn't offend me or gross me out.

As for the humor I dish out, it's weird. I'll make jokes that almost don't make sense. I'll make jokes that were hilarious in my head and spend the next few minutes telling my friends why I thought it was funny. I can't really describe my sense of humor but I will say it's rather eclectic.

garbage

I prefer 'clean' jokes, too. Not particularly because I'm easily offended, but because the funny but 'clean' jokes are a lot more clever than those that rely on crudeness.

But I can get behind crude humor where the crudeness isn't in and of itself the point.

MBTI
    esTP
    Enneagram
    845 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLE Ti

My sense of humor is very...selective, let's say.

Certain types of spastic slapstick really make me laugh (although my mother HATES it). And I also like black humor based on death and maiming. (for example in Animaniacs: "Good Idea/Bad Idea")

My dad observed that I tend to laugh the most at people's reactions to crazy things rather than the crazy things themselves. Like...facial expressions or quips that break the tension make me HOWL, especially when paired with black humor. For instance, say in a black comedy when someone falls and impales themselves in the gut on a pole; I'll laugh more at onlookers' reactions than the impalement itself. (Definitely my Fe at work here, I think)

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    748 sx/so

i love nonsense. the british humor kinda i guess.
    and I'm not a fan of sarcasm. i can find it funny for 2minutes but then its too much negativity and it brings me dow.
    but i wonder if humor is more connected with type or with culture...any other ENFPs?

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp

I share a sense of humor with my ISTP brother. Sometimes we even sarcastically comment about things at the same time. We like references, sillyness (especially!), irony, wordplay, and randomness. Other types too, I'm sure, those are the ones that come to mind. We are easily amused by most things, except for stupid humor. Some of it's a little funny, but it gets annoying. I think he may actually like it more than me.

MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

That awkward moment in the cinemas when you are the only person laughing your ass off....

MBTI
    ENFj
    Enneagram
    2w3

I say yes because when I am in a group, I find myself laughing at things which others do not find humorous. It can be a little awkward. I also like playing 'unique' jokes on people even when it can take them days to figure out what I was doing (if they even figure it out at all). Intricate jokes which take several steps to complete doesn't seem like something alot of people do but it makes up my sense of humor.
    "At points of clarity, I realize that my life on earth is meaningless, and that I am merely a pawn in a bigger game. A game I cannot possibly understand or have control of. Thankfully, before depression sets in, I drift back into my cloudy, bewildered daily routine." **Joel Patrick Warneke**

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    5w4

I've always had a strange sense of humor.