MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

Quote Originally Posted by shortnsweet View Post
    It's useless.
    do you like the declaration of independence? civil liberties? freedoms of any kind? then you should appreciate Fi more
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

Striving for balance Little Linguist's Avatar
    MBTI
    xNFP

Quote Originally Posted by Huxley3112 View Post
    HAHA! Great point. Not only that, but IRL non NE users seem to think Ne users are just flat out Nut Jobs.
    Yeah, people pretty much think I'm crazy. But somehow that makes people like my lessons more. ;D Maybe I'm unconventional enough to be interesting, but not so far out there that I am like whoaaaaa. Well, I guess I'm whoaaaa but good whoaaaa and not wow, let's call the guys in white coats whoaaaaa. You know?

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Huxley3112 View Post
    HAHA! Great point. Not only that, but IRL non NE users seem to think Ne users are just flat out Nut Jobs.
    Yes, I think Ne dom/aux...but especially especially Ne doms...can be classified by some people as "the crazies."

Ni can have a similar ability to question things, so I disagree with what elfboy said about Ne being the one who questions authority...Ni can do so as well.

It's just that Ne is more "all over the place" and "dreaming up possibilities" and making random, odd connections that don't make sense to some people, and blah blah blah.

Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

Quote Originally Posted by Rasofy View Post
    Because Fi users think they are morally superior, while moral is a subjetive concept?
    Well, could be worse, at least you do not advertise this fact as much as some Fe users.
    you make morals sound like they're none existant. if Fi usere believe they are superior, it's because sometimes we feel like we're the only ones who actually have an independent conscience, convictions and integrity. having some degree of personal values is necessary for me to respect someone, but that doesn't mean I go around thinking I'm superior to FJs and TPs, just people with NO Fi (big difference)
    Edit: convictions and adhering to one's own values contribute to high self esteem. thus, it is common for healthy FPs to have VERY high self esteem. this doesn't mean we view people as mindless mongrols or blood thirsty psychos. people's hating of FPs for having high self esteem is frankly unfair.
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Chibi Seme
    Sunburst!
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

Quote Originally Posted by Marmie Dearest View Post
    Yes, I think Ne dom/aux...but especially especially Ne doms...can be classified by some people as "the crazies."

Ni can have a similar ability to question things, so I disagree with what elfboy said about Ne being the one who questions authority...Ni can do so as well.

It's just that Ne is more "all over the place" and "dreaming up possibilities" and making random, odd connections that don't make sense to some people, and blah blah blah.
    yes, NJs do challenge authority a lot just like NPs, but NPs intuition is extraverted so we're much more vocal about it. that is why we have historically been more persecuted.
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Chibi Seme
    Sunburst!

MBTI
    xNFP

Well, I don't think I'm superior. In fact, I don't think most relatively mature Fi users would think they are superior. But I guess everyone's different. My point of view is: "Okay, I'm sure I'm right about this. But to each his own. If he doesn't screw around with me, I won't screw around with him. But if he does screw around with me, the panzer divisions are coming out, and you're TOAST."

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Elfboy View Post
    yes, NJs do challenge authority a lot just like NPs, but NPs intuition is extraverted so we're much more vocal about it. that is why we have historically been more persecuted.
    Yeah, Ne doms are pretty mouthy, while the Ni doms are over there being sneakily strategic. I think that's why we're supposed to hook up.

MBTI
    xNFP

Yeah, Ne doms are pretty mouthy, while the Ni doms are over there being sneakily strategic. I think that's why we're supposed to hook up.
    But is it bad being mouthy? I mean...someone has to do it. And quite frankly, when I see people really standing up for what they believe, especially if they have ideas that go against the grain, that intrigues me and even amuses me to some extent, as long as it doesn't get offensive or overbearing.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Little Linguist View Post
    But is it bad being mouthy? I mean...someone has to do it. And quite frankly, when I see people really standing up for what they believe, especially if they have ideas that go against the grain, that intrigues me and even amuses me to some extent, as long as it doesn't get offensive or overbearing.
    No it's not bad, it's great. As an ENFP I totally agree that if I don't speak up, who will? I hate the idea of enabling people who are doing horrible things, and ENFPs are known as "The Champion" for a reason...because we speak out.

But you raise a good point, as an Ne dom matures (whether ENFP or ENTP) they need to learn to pick their battles so they don't just come across as obnoxious and/or overbearing.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

speak for yourself
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Chibi Seme
    Sunburst!