First 6141516171826 Last

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by onemoretime
    I think that one of the reasons is that immature Fi can seem overly exclusive. For example, I know one person about my age who flexes a lot of Fi muscle. However, she can give off the impression that the weirder you are, the more she likes you, but the more "normal" you are, the more she detests you.
    helloooo enneagram 4.

this thread is pretty enneagram 4 itself, isn't it.

Any xNxP, I think, initially has a problem with the idea that a person could have the same information as oneself, yet come to a completely different conclusion, and that conclusion be just as valid as one's own. The maturing process, in a big sense, is coming to terms with this reality, and learning to tolerate the differences when appropriate, oppose them when not, and having the wisdom to know the difference.
    yeah - and i mean this with no offense to others, lord knows ENxPs have plenty of problems themselves - but i think that's especially true with INxPs whose conclusions are so integral to their Fi or Ti. and ENxPs will have that problem when we're leaning heavy on Ti or Fi - for an ENFP i know that's very true when the issue is a personal Fi hot button.

Quote Originally Posted by Little Linguist View Post
    I don't think this is so much a feeling thing as a weird characteristic of certain individuals, wouldn't you say?
    i dunno though, persecution complex and martyr complex seem very tied to F types - because they're so much about people manipulation, you know? like the entire idea revolves around people and groups and the individual's place with the group. i'd tend to see it as being much more easily F-generated than T-generated.

also, hi! haven't seen you around in a while

Quote Originally Posted by IndyAnnaJoan View Post
    Finally went back through and read the thread...

...so guys... what did we learn from all of this?

1. Ne get's it the worst.
    lmao, who even alluded to that? i have no idea how Ne would get the most crap as a function. like, i don't even think most people care, because it's rare they even notice Ne operating, and even when they do, they just think you're kinda crazy.

Quote Originally Posted by guesswho View Post
    This doesn't make any sense.
    Why do people make these threads?!

Am I the only one who thinks this DOESN'T MAKE ANY SENSE? [...]

Things are NOT BLACK AND WHITE. They are not Fi/Ti.

They're like a fucking painting with an enormous variation of colors.
    fucking Ne doms and all their "things are not black and white" blah blah blah, you have to be kidding me, i hate Ne

by which i mean, agreed

Quote Originally Posted by KDude View Post
    Oh, and unicorns.
    and that's why ENJs need FPs in their lives.

Quote Originally Posted by skylights View Post
    lmao, who even alluded to that? i have no idea how Ne would get the most crap as a function. like, i don't even think most people care, because it's rare they even notice Ne operating, and even when they do, they just think you're kinda crazy.
    N/S functions don't get as much flack because no one knows WTF they are.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6 so/sp
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by Random Ness View Post
    LOL, this too. Them perceiving functions can't really be seen, only detected when paired with a judging function. And it's hard to really persecute something that can't really be pinned down in the first place. NeJi can sometimes be picked on as crazy or challenging the established order, but even other function pairs can be picked on for that...

Anyway, I'm not even sure why Fi would be so widely hated either. I'd like to see where that even came from, because I'm not seeing it.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Random Ness
    Quote Originally Posted by LunaLuminosity
    And it's hard to really persecute something that can't really be pinned down in the first place.
    haha exactly!!

Quote Originally Posted by LunaLuminosity View Post
    Anyway, I'm not even sure why Fi would be so widely hated either. I'd like to see where that even came from, because I'm not seeing it.
    obviously you don't see it because you hate Fi.

ALL OF US HATE FI.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6 so/sp
    Socionics
    ILE

LOL... kind of like the 3/4 people are ______ principle and looking at 3 other people? Except all of us hate it?

But I don't hate it.... it is so squishy and warm I can't hate it

Quote Originally Posted by LunaLuminosity View Post
    This NF subforum.

Quote Originally Posted by skylights
    obviously you don't see it because you hate Fi.

ALL OF US HATE FI.

Gosh LunaLuminosity, why such a h8tr? :1377:

MBTI
    3h50
    Socionics
    ILE

helloooo enneagram 4.

this thread is pretty enneagram 4 itself, isn't it.

yeah - and i mean this with no offense to others, lord knows ENxPs have plenty of problems themselves - but i think that's especially true with INxPs whose conclusions are so integral to their Fi or Ti. and ENxPs will have that problem when we're leaning heavy on Ti or Fi - for an ENFP i know that's very true when the issue is a personal Fi hot button.
    ...and ENTPs do the exact same thing after presenting the logic to the other person, who nevertheless still rejects their position, preferring to emphasize other elements that the ENTP may have downplayed. The other person's "stupid" instead of simply having different priorities. Major difference is that ENxPs let you know about it, while INxPs simply dismiss your opinion outright. Thus, "God does not play dice with the universe" and "I'm going to write a 1250 page novel that's essentially an allegory about how industrialization was the worst thing that happened to England, and that the industrializers were literally monsters"

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6 so/sp
    Socionics
    ILE

^ NO, YOU MUST BE WRONG ABOUT US

or wait, maybe you are right

But really, why does Fi seem hated? I try not to reject stuff so suddenly, and surely not hate.

MBTI
    yupp

I fucking hate Fi, it's so disgusting. ewww get a way ewww so gross [YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4r7wHMg5Yjg"]the honey badger is the fi of animals[/YOUTUBE]
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so

MBTI
    IsFJ

Quote Originally Posted by onemoretime View Post
    ...and ENTPs do the exact same thing after presenting the logic to the other person, who nevertheless still rejects their position, preferring to emphasize other elements that the ENTP may have downplayed. The other person's "stupid" instead of simply having different priorities. Major difference is that ENxPs let you know about it, while INxPs simply dismiss your opinion outright. Thus, "God does not play dice with the universe" and "I'm going to write a 1250 page novel that's essentially an allegory about how industrialization was the worst thing that happened to England, and that the industrializers were literally monsters"
    I get who the first guy is (Einstein), but who's the 1200 page novel person? I'm kind of a moron.