• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] INTJ attracting INFP

CrystalViolet

lab rat extraordinaire
MBTI Type
XNFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I'm still very much hurting from my last INTJ encounter. I like their quiet strength. I like their very carefully concealed passion. I like their wit.

tkae.

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I hate being slapped on the wrist and scolded when I see something shiny and make grabby hands, it's only going to make me want to do it more. But I won't until I'm expressly invited to, which doesn't end up happening too often. :shrug:

Unless it's someone I'm close enough to joke around with, they'll lose their hand if they slap me on the wrist and scold me.

I reserve the right to make grabby hands at anything and everything. I reserve the right to do whatever the fuck I want, except for something that hurts another person. If we aren't hurting other people, we can do whatever we want, that's the philosophy I live by.

They're both physically punishing me and inhibiting my freedoms.

For such things, they must die :solidarity: