User Tag List

First 34567 Last

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Saturned View Post
    Ha! For me it is. I love my S friends but I don't connect on a deeper level with them.

Scenario 1 with my ISFJ friend:

Me: I was thinking about whether or not we can ride sharks in heaven.
    ISFJ: So I was looking at Victoria's Secret the other night and found the CUTEST bra, omg you have to get one!
    Me: And then I went on a journey to see Saturn... did you know that I celebrate my Saturn birthdays?
    ISFJ: So after we eat here, we need to go buy some ok?
    Me: And then I woke up and I really wanted to hug my pillow because I had a sad dream and I cried.
    ISFJ: Are you listening to me? We are going to Victoria's Secret!
    Me: What?

Me with my INFP best friend:

Me: I was thinking about whether we can rides sharks in heaven.
    BF: OMG! THAT WOULD RULE! But what if they want to eat us? :X
    Me: It's ok! In heaven we will be made out of cream cheese so they won't WANT to eat us!
    BF: OMG FOOLPROOF IDEA! Let's go test it!

ETC.

I am too NF to really date another NF. Our combined NF-ness would form Voltron and then a neutron star and then a black hole. Maybe in that order.

I need a nice scientific NT who wants to play "let's discover lightening! you be the kite, and I hold you." Me: yay!
    haha!! oh god...sounds just like my conversations with my isfj sister. we're so close but we totally just have conversations with our self when we hang out...we both think it's pretty hilarious..
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by Lady X View Post
    haha!! oh god...sounds just like my conversations with my isfj sister. we're so close but we totally just have conversations with our self when we hang out...we both think it's pretty hilarious..
    That sounds nice. My conversations with people like my mother (ESFJ) usually end with her saying she's never thought of that before, or her calling me a "freak". I asked if she ever wanted to own her own island and make set up the law of the land and what she would do. She's never thought about it. My INFJ sister thought about that "a little bit" but had no details and my ENFP girlfriend asked me first! She's lovely.

Anew Leaf

Quote Originally Posted by DocRox27 View Post
    WHY HASN'T ANYBODY MENTIONED A DRAGON!?!?!?!? I think we all know that would be the most badass creature to have as a pet.
    I hate to break this to you BUT... Dragons. Aren't. Real.

Unicorn horn polish: $5
    Liquid Glitter in Lavender Pink: $12.50
    Fairy Wings: $467
    An INFP having to tell an INTJ that something isn't real: Priceless.

Anew Leaf

Quote Originally Posted by Lady X View Post
    hehe I have a secret thing for ISFJ girls because they is SO cute! but many a time I am having my own little conversation and they are having one actually based in reality... eventually one of us (ok her) figures out that something isn't mixing right.

nefp

Where can I buy some unicorn-horn-polish and liquid glitter and fairy wings?

Anew Leaf

Quote Originally Posted by oncetheriver View Post
    Where can I buy some unicorn-horn-polish and liquid glitter and fairy wings?
    The secret "N" section of Target.

The secret "N" section of Target.
    Lovely. Now I just need to find some secret N-staff there and ask for products from Unique Horn Land.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram

I think it's because we sense that deep beneath that crusty Te exterior... therein lurks a heart that yearns to be loved.
    And what happens when you find out that they're not all Te? Do you get bored or do you fall in love with them?

Quote Originally Posted by fragrance View Post
    And what happens when you find out that they're not all Te? Do you get bored or do you fall in love with them?
    We're attracted to them because we already sense that they're not all Te. Did you mean when they open up their Fi?... I guess we get a bit scared by the purity of it... because we know our Fi inside out... an INTJ's Fi definitely doesn't bore us.

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

I WANT a pet shark SO bad.

I was going to be a marine biologist at one point and study sharks and live in Antarctica.

I still want to do that.

You can get a dwarf shark for salt water tanks. But the one I REALLY WANT is a whale shark. However, even if I had the unlimited funds to do this, I cannot because it's cruel.

The Atlanta aquarium makes me a sad sharkanda.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nijntje View Post
    As a side note, I also wanted to be a marine biologist growing up, we have Great White Sharks in my homestate that are pretttty darned impressive. When I was living in another state I had a few sharks brush up against me while surfing.

They has sandpapery skins.

Annyhooo. Im with Rebe, I WANTS ME ONE!!!

Their cudddles are to die for. And sometimes they call you fun pet names like "my sweet chinchilla" and find your snoring cute. <3
    Quote Originally Posted by HighwayChild View Post
    a pet shark sounds nice but their skin is rough and might cause a sore. That's why I would rather ride a cheetah. You still get all the speed and still get to breathe. Or a blanket might work but it would probably get wet and nobody likes a wet blanket. But maybe souls don't need to breathe, or perhaps they might not even be prone to butt-sores. On second thought, if that's the case, then a shark does sound pretty bad ass. Ooh, a tiger shark, because tigers are similar to cheetahs and it IS a shark... so yeah.

Since keeping a big creature like that pent up is sort of mean, I would just go befriend them in the ocean and pet them. I pet them occasionally.

Of course, their skin are like hooks going back, so rubbing them the wrong way is bad.

I try to unify dolphins and sharks because their respective religions condemns the other, and I believe they both can go to heaven.