User Tag List

First 23456 Last

Anew Leaf

Quote Originally Posted by Nijntje View Post
    Every INT I've been with has been very smushy in private, it's like once you get through the barrier the tiny Fi pool turns into a lake and an ocean and then suddenly you're upto your neck in squishy fi-ness.

I <3 petnames, I HATE calling my partner by their name, or hate being called by my name, it makes me feel like im in trouble. But i like fun ones, like scarkitten or kittentits or my sweet chinchilla or even kid and kiddo. they need to be a little bit silly as the whole idea of a petname is inherently absurd.

WE ARE NOT CUTE WHEN WAKING UPSES!!! hurrrrrummph!!!
    LOL! I like creating a secret code with my INTX's. The ENTPs I have dated... I try to come up with a code with them and too often than not this occurs:

Me: Hey babe, we should probably head out because you have that early meeting tomorrow.... *hand on their arm*
    ENTP: I do? I don't even work tomorrow.... OH WAIT WAS THAT THE CODE FOR YOU WANT TO GO HOME NOW? OK!

I swear, ENTPs have no concept of the indoor voice.

And I am the last person you want to be the one waking up. I had a boyfriend who would wake me by POKING ME IN THE SIDE AND SAYING WAKEY WAKEY. An INTJ no less! Leave meh alone if you value yo fingers.

also cute petnames are super fun. I had one boyfriend who called me Koko because of a dumb INFP moment that made him say, you know... even that gorilla was able to learn sign language... What was her name? oh yeah! Koko! YOU ARE KOKO TO ME!

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

*glares*

*starts collecting ENTJs*

Since we're all so happily sharing...
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

MBTI
    CRZY
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by Vala Faye View Post
    *glares*

*starts collecting ENTJs*

Since we're all so happily sharing...
    Hey!! No glares!! No gwumpies!! an INTJ made this thread, we're just along for the ride

I share!! =D

Terrible things happen to good people every day.
    Consequentially, I am not one of the good people.
    I am one of the terrible things.

Conclusion: Dinosaurs

Anew Leaf

Quote Originally Posted by Nijntje View Post
    Hey!! No glares!! No gwumpies!! an INTJ made this thread, we're just along for the ride

I share!! =D
    User title powers activate!!!

form of!! someone who makes rational sense for a change!

*ahem*

I think this thread should get back to it's original topic of why INFPs <3 INTJs. I think it's because we sense that deep beneath that crusty Te exterior... therein lurks a heart that yearns to be loved.

Are you the people who fall in love with prison inmates?

INTJs eat my soul for breakfast but I keep going back for more.

Anew Leaf

Quote Originally Posted by Nicodemus View Post
    Are you the people who fall in love with prison inmates?
    LOL!

I don't. I find all of that very distasteful. I could see other NF's doing this though...

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9

Why do I have the hardest time finding any NFs? I would love an ENFJ buddy but I can't find any... rather, they haven't found meeee. =[

I'm surrounded by SJs and SPs. Do you understand how torturous that is for an INTJ?

Enneagram
    4w5

a pet shark sounds nice but their skin is rough and might cause a sore. That's why I would rather ride a cheetah. You still get all the speed and still get to breathe. Or a blanket might work but it would probably get wet and nobody likes a wet blanket. But maybe souls don't need to breathe, or perhaps they might not even be prone to butt-sores. On second thought, if that's the case, then a shark does sound pretty bad ass. Ooh, a tiger shark, because tigers are similar to cheetahs and it IS a shark... so yeah.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9

Quote Originally Posted by HighwayChild View Post
    a pet shark sounds nice but their skin is rough and might cause a sore. That's why I would rather ride a cheetah. You still get all the speed and still get to breathe. Or a blanket might work but it would probably get wet and nobody likes a wet blanket. But maybe souls don't need to breathe, or perhaps they might not even be prone to butt-sores. On second thought, if that's the case, then a shark does sound pretty bad ass. Ooh, a tiger shark, because tigers are similar to cheetahs and it IS a shark... so yeah.
    WHY HASN'T ANYBODY MENTIONED A DRAGON!?!?!?!? I think we all know that would be the most badass creature to have as a pet.