• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] INTJ attracting INFP

Rebe

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4sop
Yup. And as far as the INTJ-INFP dynamic goes.. there does seem to be something to it, as browsing the net I've come across many questions and discussion on this dynamic and quite a few people saying they are in LT relations and very happy. I've also read that the INFP has a way of turning the INTJ into emotional mush, something that ENFP's can also do but in a different way. Its the way that the dom fi interacts with tertiary fi, instead of the ENFP's aux Fi interacting with it.

:wubbie: I WANT ONE I WANT ONE. They seriously cuddle very well, I agree with Nijntje.

Nijntje

Warflower
MBTI Type
CRZY
Enneagram
4w5
I WANT a pet shark SO bad. :(

I was going to be a marine biologist at one point and study sharks and live in Antarctica.

I still want to do that. :(

You can get a dwarf shark for salt water tanks. But the one I REALLY WANT is a whale shark. However, even if I had the unlimited funds to do this, I cannot because it's cruel.

The Atlanta aquarium makes me a sad sharkanda.

As a side note, I also wanted to be a marine biologist growing up, we have Great White Sharks in my homestate that are pretttty darned impressive. When I was living in another state I had a few sharks brush up against me while surfing.

They has sandpapery skins.

Annyhooo. Im with Rebe, I WANTS ME ONE!!!

Their cudddles are to die for. And sometimes they call you fun pet names like "my sweet chinchilla" and find your snoring cute. <3

Nijntje

Warflower
MBTI Type
CRZY
Enneagram
4w5
peeeeeee essssss

I generally feel a kind of kinship with all the INs. Luv yews INFPs!

I loves yous madddddy. We roadtrip and couch hop our was across the US of A

*holds*

I feel like I don't even know where I am anymore!

Phew! Neither do I. Hang on, are we meant to be helping INTJ's attract INFP's? I got distracted =C

DocRox27

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Their cudddles are to die for. And sometimes they call you fun pet names like "my sweet chinchilla" and find your snoring cute. <3

Is every INTJ touchy feely when they get close to somebody? Not in public, of course, but when it's cuddle time.

Pet names... I have fun with that. =]

Also, SNORING!!!! I love it. Girls are so cute when they've just woken up.

fragrance

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
and quite a few people saying they are in LT relations and very happy.

What are LT relations? By the way, this thread is not about helping INTJ attract INFP, but rather to explain why the latter is attracted to the former.

One INFP I know said I look interesting and it's as if I'm always thinking about something. She said that is attractive.

Santosha

MBTI Type
HUMR
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx
What are LT relations? By the way, this thread is not about helping INTJ attract INFP, but rather to explain why the latter is attracted to the former.

One INFP I know said I look interesting and it's as if I'm always thinking about something. She said that is attractive.

LT = Long Term

Why do INFP's like you? Hell if I know, lol. It could be coincidental, you could be mistyping them, maybe you've got the idea in your head and it stands out to you now, kinda like how the car I drive stands out to me now when ever I see it, but never did before I bought it. who knows? I am really close to the E/I border, an Ambivert perhaps, and I REALLY dig on INTJ's too. I dig on them because they are deep thinkers, they are *usually* highly intelligent, and I trust them. I trust them to be who they are, say what they mean, and not play head games. Its a gem to find these days, truly, a gem.

Nijntje

Warflower
MBTI Type
CRZY
Enneagram
4w5
Is every INTJ touchy feely when they get close to somebody? Not in public, of course, but when it's cuddle time.

Pet names... I have fun with that. =]

Also, SNORING!!!! I love it. Girls are so cute when they've just woken up.

Every INT I've been with has been very smushy in private, it's like once you get through the barrier the tiny Fi pool turns into a lake and an ocean and then suddenly you're upto your neck in squishy fi-ness.

I <3 petnames, I HATE calling my partner by their name, or hate being called by my name, it makes me feel like im in trouble. But i like fun ones, like scarkitten or kittentits or my sweet chinchilla or even kid and kiddo. they need to be a little bit silly as the whole idea of a petname is inherently absurd.

WE ARE NOT CUTE WHEN WAKING UPSES!!! hurrrrrummph!!!

A

Anew Leaf

Every INT I've been with has been very smushy in private, it's like once you get through the barrier the tiny Fi pool turns into a lake and an ocean and then suddenly you're upto your neck in squishy fi-ness.

I <3 petnames, I HATE calling my partner by their name, or hate being called by my name, it makes me feel like im in trouble. But i like fun ones, like scarkitten or kittentits or my sweet chinchilla or even kid and kiddo. they need to be a little bit silly as the whole idea of a petname is inherently absurd.

WE ARE NOT CUTE WHEN WAKING UPSES!!! hurrrrrummph!!!

LOL! I like creating a secret code with my INTX's. The ENTPs I have dated... I try to come up with a code with them and too often than not this occurs:

Me: Hey babe, we should probably head out because you have that early meeting tomorrow.... *hand on their arm*
ENTP: I do? I don't even work tomorrow.... OH WAIT WAS THAT THE CODE FOR YOU WANT TO GO HOME NOW? OK!

I swear, ENTPs have no concept of the indoor voice.

And I am the last person you want to be the one waking up. I had a boyfriend who would wake me by POKING ME IN THE SIDE AND SAYING WAKEY WAKEY. An INTJ no less! Leave meh alone if you value yo fingers.

also cute petnames are super fun. :) I had one boyfriend who called me Koko because of a dumb INFP moment that made him say, you know... even that gorilla was able to learn sign language... What was her name? oh yeah! Koko! YOU ARE KOKO TO ME!

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
*glares*

*starts collecting ENTJs*

Since we're all so happily sharing...:thelook:

Nijntje

Warflower
MBTI Type
CRZY
Enneagram
4w5
*glares*

*starts collecting ENTJs*

Since we're all so happily sharing...:thelook:

Hey!! No glares!! No gwumpies!! an INTJ made this thread, we're just along for the ride :heart:

I share!! =D

A

Anew Leaf

Hey!! No glares!! No gwumpies!! an INTJ made this thread, we're just along for the ride :heart:

I share!! =D

User title powers activate!!!

form of!! someone who makes rational sense for a change!

*ahem*

I think this thread should get back to it's original topic of why INFPs <3 INTJs. I think it's because we sense that deep beneath that crusty Te exterior... therein lurks a heart that yearns to be loved.

INTJs eat my soul for breakfast but I keep going back for more. :cry:

DocRox27

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Why do I have the hardest time finding any NFs? I would love an ENFJ buddy but I can't find any... rather, they haven't found meeee. =[

I'm surrounded by SJs and SPs. Do you understand how torturous that is for an INTJ?

HighwayChild

Enneagram
4w5
a pet shark sounds nice but their skin is rough and might cause a sore. That's why I would rather ride a cheetah. You still get all the speed and still get to breathe. Or a blanket might work but it would probably get wet and nobody likes a wet blanket. But maybe souls don't need to breathe, or perhaps they might not even be prone to butt-sores. On second thought, if that's the case, then a shark does sound pretty bad ass. Ooh, a tiger shark, because tigers are similar to cheetahs and it IS a shark... so yeah.

DocRox27

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
a pet shark sounds nice but their skin is rough and might cause a sore. That's why I would rather ride a cheetah. You still get all the speed and still get to breathe. Or a blanket might work but it would probably get wet and nobody likes a wet blanket. But maybe souls don't need to breathe, or perhaps they might not even be prone to butt-sores. On second thought, if that's the case, then a shark does sound pretty bad ass. Ooh, a tiger shark, because tigers are similar to cheetahs and it IS a shark... so yeah.

WHY HASN'T ANYBODY MENTIONED A DRAGON!?!?!?!? I think we all know that would be the most badass creature to have as a pet.