MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Qlippoth View Post
    What are your (INFPs) hobbies?
    Reading, writing (often bad poetry I share with no one), drawing (cartoons & "serious" stuff), yoga.... Most of my interests sounds like "subjects" for school though, haha. I like almost anything to do with art, design, music, literature, fashion, psychology, philosophy, religion/spirituality....pretty typical "NF stuff". I have an interest in science when it has a human touch.

I also like everyday stuff like cooking & decorating. I like to create beauty & play with ideas. Most of the stuff I like to "do" is in the mind though. The idea of things enchant me more than their reality, so I do less than I think. Are thinking & daydreaming hobbies? I like to play devil's advocate with myself a lot, & I like to imagine how something could develop in the future. I pace around the house when I think...it aggravated my family when I lived with them.
    Often a star was waiting for you to notice it. A wave rolled toward you out of the distant past, or as you walked under an open window, a violin yielded itself to your hearing. All this was mission. But could you accomplish it? (Rilke)

INFP | 4w5 sp/sx | RLUEI - Primary Inquisitive | Tritype is tripe

Senor Membrane
    MBTI
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by Qlippoth View Post
    What are your (INFPs) hobbies?
    Hmm... I consider almost all that I do a hobby... Ok, umm, yeah I read some bit, and I listen to lectures, hah, these are also like school subjects, well, they ARE school subjects. Yep, philosophy, psychology, sociology, religion, stuff like that, mostly humanism. I paint, I do short movies, animation, I build stuff out of discarded wood, I grow stuff, a bit. Now I have an avocado growing. I hope it's doing good, I'm not at home at the moment. I walk a lot too. Mostly at night. There's less people. I collect herbs from the woods. I think I will move to mushrooms by the fall.

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Anna intuitive View Post
    < Originally Posted by entropie
    Dear infps,

do you tend to tell your nights dream to your partner in the morning ?>

My husband is an ENFP. He always tells me his dreams. I tell him mine, but not all of them. I screen them first.
    do you keep the mailman dreams to yourself ? pretty calculated, i wouldnt trust you
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Question: Which anime character would you date if you had the chance? (If you don't watch animes, you can pick a fictional character)
    -----------------

A man builds. A parasite asks 'Where is my share?'
    A man creates. A parasite says, 'What will the neighbors think?'
    A man invents. A parasite says, 'Watch out, or you might tread on the toes of God... '

-----------------

NPcomplete

My INFP friend today said "I wish you could be here to make me overcome my fear just like you did at <blablabla scary place for her>"..

How big is it when an INFP makes such a statement? (Because I could only respond rather lamely with a "Don't worry..<scary place> was worse! This is nothing! I'm sure you will be fine!")

And this is my offer of cute: http://shirt.woot.com/derby/entry.aspx?id=28539

(Can't save anything on this computer..I'm supposed to be engaged in srs bsns right now. )

Anew Leaf

Quote Originally Posted by Rasofy View Post
    Question: Which anime character would you date if you had the chance? (If you don't watch animes, you can pick a fictional character)
    Anime: None, lol. Too NF-y for me.

Anew Leaf

Quote Originally Posted by thealchemist View Post
    My INFP friend today said "I wish you could be here to make me overcome my fear just like you did at <blablabla scary place for her>"..

How big is it when an INFP makes such a statement? (Because I could only respond rather lamely with a "Don't worry..<scary place> was worse! This is nothing! I'm sure you will be fine!")

And this is my offer of cute: http://shirt.woot.com/derby/entry.aspx?id=28539

(Can't save anything on this computer..I'm supposed to be engaged in srs bsns right now. )
    *eyes shine at adorable t-shirt*

for me, that is kind of a big deal. I prefer handling things on my own, and life constantly reminds me that I do need other people at times. so if I open up to someone and say I am worried about X, or upset about Y... then it means I trust you, I am comfortable showing my more vulnerable side, and I don't feel the need to always have a front up.

and don't worry about feeling lame. we are probably far more concerned about looking lame ourselves... I always am concerned I am going to say too much, or be misunderstood, and they are going to think I am a walking basketcase of problems and emotions just waiting to burst forth like blackbirds hiding in a scarecrow in a field of corn in the midwest on a balmy summer night with twinkling stars and maybe some rain.

NPcomplete

Quote Originally Posted by Saturned View Post
    *eyes shine at adorable t-shirt*

for me, that is kind of a big deal. I prefer handling things on my own, and life constantly reminds me that I do need other people at times. so if I open up to someone and say I am worried about X, or upset about Y... then it means I trust you, I am comfortable showing my more vulnerable side, and I don't feel the need to always have a front up.

and don't worry about feeling lame. we are probably far more concerned about looking lame ourselves... I always am concerned I am going to say too much, or be misunderstood, and they are going to think I am a walking basketcase of problems and emotions just waiting to burst forth like blackbirds hiding in a scarecrow in a field of corn in the midwest on a balmy summer night with twinkling stars and maybe some rain.
    Gotcha. Yeah we've been discussing quite personal stuff for a while now so I feel that we're pretty close but it's not easy to tell with you bunny peeps! :P

The bolded part is so beautifully written. For some reason, Neil Gaiman came to mind. <3

Anew Leaf

Quote Originally Posted by thealchemist View Post
    Gotcha. Yeah we've been discussing quite personal stuff for a while now so I feel that we're pretty close but it's not easy to tell with you bunny peeps! :P

The bolded part is so beautifully written. For some reason, Neil Gaiman came to mind. <3
    Haha, yeah... that can be the way we like it to be viewed for awhile... We is like secret ninjas of emotions! (At least we want people to think that way at times. )

And thanks for the compliment. I think it was just a very INP ramble, lol. NG strikes me as an INTP writer... but he could be INFP. Hmm... I guess I thought he was INTP because his writing comes off as kind of unemotional to me... but I guess an INFP could be that way too. *head explodes with thinking*

NPcomplete

Quote Originally Posted by Saturned View Post
    Haha, yeah... that can be the way we like it to be viewed for awhile... We is like secret ninjas of emotions! (At least we want people to think that way at times. )

And thanks for the compliment. I think it was just a very INP ramble, lol. NG strikes me as an INTP writer... but he could be INFP. Hmm... I guess I thought he was INTP because his writing comes off as kind of unemotional to me... but I guess an INFP could be that way too. *head explodes with thinking*
    I read somewhere that he's an INFP. In any case, I felt that Coraline and I were very similar when I read the story. Have you read The Graveyard Book? It was awesome.