1) Are you easily guilt-tripped?
Yes. By anyone who tries to, I guess... .-.
2) What do you sometimes envy in INFJs (or FJs in general)?
They are so expressive, they speak a lot (that would stop with the "oh, you're so quiet! say something! blablablah!"), they are very warm and make people feel confortable. I like that.
3) Do you have a strong negative reaction to people who express emotions they're not really feeling ("phonies")?
I don't know how it is to express an emotion you are not feeling... I think people are usually genuine around here... Or maybe I just believe in anyone... I'm starting to think I'm maybe too naive somethimes... But maybe that's more like a grown up stuff, at work, when people have their issues with power - and since my life is all just school/college, family and friends, I don't see people being fake, and I don't see much reason for someone to be fake there. I don't know... Yeah, I self-doubt a lot, and I think that facilitates the guilt-tripping. And I'm very sleepy right now, so I'm in a bad mood and things look bad to me at this moment.
4) Is it hard for you to "cut off contact" with people?
It depends a lot... The closer you are, harder for me is to cut off contact. But it's never impossible to cut contact, people change over time...
5) Do you usually need a strong case to sever bonds with people, or do you mostly go with your gut?
I didn't get the question. Lol. xD