More questions! (And still trying to determine the I/E pref)
So the more responces from diff INFP's.. the better =D
1) I've heard it mentioned that INFP's can be difficult to read, leading into a poker face. How true is this?
(I am usually extremely easy to read through facial expressions, becoming very animated, and will sometimes even notice people sitting at other tables or groups targeting in on me, i think, because of this.)
2) How easy are you to excite and does this enthuse those around you?
3) Do you find yourself butting into others business if one of your values is violated? (I find myself extremely verbal with my emotions, especially when a value is violated. ZERO fear in confronting another person and pointing out their complete disregard of others. Infact, I'm compelled to do this, and it takes tremendous energy for me to NOT say something.)
4) How many of you are socially extroverted? (getting away from the cog here..) Do you regularly start up convo's with strangers? (I've noticed that if I am waiting somewhere, and someone else is also waiting, it is just unbearable to sit there awkwardly without atleast a little chit-chat, and I almost always initiate this.. but then tend to do more listening that talking once we get into it).. Do you regularly comment on ones appearance.. (like If i notice the chick at the grocery store dyed her hair.. I am compellted to comment on it)
5) Would you feel comfortable ordering for someone you know fairly well?
6) How comfortable are you with showing others your moody down-times? Do you hide this from even close friends, waiting until you feel happier to socially engage? (I feel tremendous pressure to be high-energy, exciting, and entertaining in groups. I do not like having people over to my house with out a myriad of options to entertain us, or a plan to go out and be entertained. Do you relate?)
7) Do you prefer that another person tries to get to know you? Or are you comfortable taking the role of getting to know them? Do you feel awkward asking someone personal questions if you've just met them?
8) Say you are somewhere new with new people and your a bit uncomfortable. Do you find yourself needing to be in some sort of action, rather than just sitting there quietly? (Ex. I met my ex boyfriends family, but was insanely nervous about it because i wanted them to like me so much, that i couldnt just be myself for fear that they'd think I'm weird (I am) but i also couldn't just sit there and do nothing. So I started playing games with the younger kids while he mostly talked with family.)