User Tag List

First 6141516171826 Last

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by Pitseleh View Post
    What is the most nonconformist you have done? I like how some of you guys push boundaries.
    I haven't watched Titanic or Avatar
    4w5, Fi>Ne>Ti>Si>Ni>Fe>Te>Se, sp > so > sx

appreciates being appreciated, conflicted over conflicts, afraid of being afraid, bad at being bad, predictably unpredictable, consistently inconsistent, remarkably unremarkable...

I may not agree with what you are feeling, but I will defend to death your right to have a good cry over it

The whole problem with the world is that fools & fanatics are always so certain of themselves, and wiser people so full of doubts. ~ Bertrand Russell

Anew Leaf

Quote Originally Posted by William K View Post
    I haven't watched Titanic or Avatar
    Oooh! I am with you on the Titantic thing. I hate leonardo dicaprio with the white hot fury of 1000 neutron stars.

I got sucked into Avatar because the lead actor is super hot. (I didn't realize he wasn't shown as him for half of the movie.)

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by Saturned View Post
    I looooove getting gifts*. *Thoughtful, meant for me, kind of gifts.

6- Anything where someone says, I was out and I saw this and it made me think of you! I don't require or particularly want a lot of money spent on me. My INFP currency is in thought and love.

Oooh, I like this.

Myself, I tend to live for approval, praise, and validation.

And some things I "earned", but I wasn't expecting, such as awards and bonuses.

This can be gold stars from the teacher on up to large cash bonuses.

Away with the fairies Southern Kross's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 so/sp

My Inner INFP laughs.

My Inner S cringes at the fact that the actual quote is "Fly you fools."

My Inner N cringes at the fact that my inner S cringes at the fact that the quote is wrong.
    Oh, I noticed the mistake when I first read it too. Its still funny though
    INFP 4w5 so/sp

I've dreamt in my life dreams that have stayed with me ever after, and changed my ideas;
    they've gone through and through me, like wine through water, and altered the colour of my mind.

- Emily Bronte

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    EIE

Today was a day of celebrating spring in my native Sweden. I had a wingman evening where I fixed my buddy up with a girl with the old "have you met..."-routine.
    He actually got laid with it on our first attempt, or at least i'm really positive that he did since she dragged him home.
    Anyway. Going home, I started feeling a bit melancholy. At the bus stop, however, I met this Polish girl (with a german name). It was really crowded in the bus, so we had to share a square foot of floor for half an hour...
    She gave me her phone number and MSN (and we've been texting back and forth a little. This was an hour ago.), so i'm sort of feeling that this evening wasn't entirely wasted (for me, personally), after all.
    I like polish culture/mentality/history/sense of humor etc and know a bit of the language... We kind of hit it off, standing on that small piece of bus floor.

So, my question for you INFP people out there... Is she the one that I am looking for??
    That'd be really nice, she seemed genuinely nice and very hug-worthy, not to mention intelligent and funny. And a cute nose

Mightier than the tread of marching armies is the power of an idea whose time has come

MBTI
    CRZY
    Enneagram
    4w5

Oooh! I am with you on the Titantic thing. I hate leonardo dicaprio with the white hot fury of 1000 neutron stars.

I got sucked into Avatar because the lead actor is super hot. (I didn't realize he wasn't shown as him for half of the movie.)
    See, this is why we're twins. Never seen Titanic.

LOVE the lead in Avatar, he's such a lovely Aussie man <3 <3 <3

Terrible things happen to good people every day.
    Consequentially, I am not one of the good people.
    I am one of the terrible things.

Conclusion: Dinosaurs

MBTI
    CRZY
    Enneagram
    4w5

What is the most nonconformist you have done? I like how some of you guys push boundaries.
    Hmmm

I'm not sure what comes under the non conformist banner.

I guess my scarification comes under that. but i dont feel it is particularly non conformist. I havent seen titanic either. um.

crap. i don't know exactly what non conformist is to know whether i am or not :c

Terrible things happen to good people every day.
    Consequentially, I am not one of the good people.
    I am one of the terrible things.

Conclusion: Dinosaurs

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEI

I dunno, I don't really try to be or anything.

I guess it's that my hair is down to the middle of my back by now. Or that my clothes frequently smell of cow or goat.

I mean... I don't know. I guess I could ask the people around me, but I don't ever really know what it is I'm not conforming to, so I don't know what I do that's the most nonconformist
    "Not knowing how near the truth is, we seek it far away." -Ekaku Hakuin
    http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b1...psdunkqmep.png
    5w4 . IEI . Chaotic Good
    Right-Libertarian Minarchist

MBTI
    HUMR
    Enneagram
    6 sx
    Socionics
    iNfp Ni

INFP's... what are signs that your interested in someone?

-Are you (in practice) ever forward with someone?
    -Do you have to know the other party is interested first?
    -Do you initiate, or create many opportunities for them to?

And last, but certainly not least, how do you SHAKE someone your not interested in?
    Man suffers only because he takes seriously what the gods made for fun - Watts

Apparently I don't notice who's interested in me often. My friends and even my own dad notices women who are interested in me more than I do. It sucks if I find out too late.

As for initiating, I was much worse when I was younger. The first girl I fell for (around 15), happened to live down my street. I first saw her in school, and that was the greatest of luck to have her so close. But I could never get anything going. To make it worse, she was just as quiet as me. Have you seen Smallville? I was ridiculously mute, like Clark Kent. Exactly like that. Someone should have slapped me. She'd try to fish things out of me, but it'd always turn into some situation where we just sat on her porch for 2 hours in ambiguity. I could only ever express where I was coming from when I got real jealous...which got a little dramatic at times. Over time, we became really good friends, would sneak out at night, and messed around.. but it felt incomplete. I was never directly honest with my words. Finally, she slipped out of my hands. We got in touch again years later and kind of laughed about it, but it made me think how different my life would have been if I could have done that earlier. I'm not as bad as that now, but I don't have a very active dating life.. and I'm sure this is part of it.

Unless, I'm buzzed or something... but that's another story.