Permabanned
    MBTI
    xkcd
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp
    Socionics
    INT_

Quote Originally Posted by Sparrow View Post
    Fe Alert! Fe Alert! lol.... if you give him a chance maybe he will apologize? No one is perfect and relationships always have a few bumps in the road, communication and compromise is key.
    At some point it crosses over from misused Fe to contempt. Contempt is one of Gottman's "Four Horseman of the Apocalypse" regarding doomed marriages, and contempt is the worst of the four. While this relationship isn't a marriage, it's a big warning sign this early in a relationship.

Sure it could be a red alert, but 2nd chances cant hurt!
    Fe | Ni | Se | Ti ... 3w4 ... Lawful Neutral ... Johari -Nohari

Hate

Quote Originally Posted by Sparrow View Post
    Just dont be mean about it! ENFJ's are sensitive .
    Uhhhh, actually, no, I'm not. Sensitive would probably be the last word anyone would ever use to describe me. I really think I need to create a new dichotomy to separate HOOD enfjs... from REGULAR enfjs. Everyday on this forum I learn more and more of how much I deviate from the norm. It's the reason I never answer questions regarding enfjs anymore. I just don't operate like any of the others do.

Quote Originally Posted by Juice View Post
    Uhhhh, actually, no, I'm not. Sensitive would probably be the last word anyone would ever use to describe me. I really think I need to create a new dichotomy to separate HOOD enfjs... from REGULAR enfjs. Everyday on this forum I learn more and more of how much I deviate from the norm. It's the reason I never answer questions regarding enfjs anymore. I just don't operate like any of the others do.
    How are you an ENFJ, then? Like, why do you think you're an ENFJ, what are all the ways you are similar and also dissimilar, etc.

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

do you consider yourself to be agreeable? would people consider you to be agreeable?

Glycerine

haha, you should check out personality cafe's enfj section. That place makes me feel like an alien most of the time. I have always liked your refreshingly different take on things. Why does it matter if it seems out of the norm (there's Fe for you. Lol just messing)? Most of my responses seem to come from left field and I still respond. Lol

Hate

Quote Originally Posted by crack View Post
    How are you an ENFJ, then? Like, why do you think you're an ENFJ, what are all the ways you are similar and also dissimilar, etc.
    I'm enfj by dichotomy, basic description, basic motivations and by function usage, but not necessarily standard order. Dichotomy wise I would be more like e-N-f-j because my I/E and FJ/TP are close to being balanced with just a slight lean towards EFJ.

I guess you can say that I'm an eNfj with a very STP way of functioning because I tend to make extremely high use of Ti/Se, which isn't too hard to imagine since we share the same four functions. Also take into account that I'm enneagram 8w7, which would be a pretty good general example of how I'm going to differ.

Here's a thread about functions results where I was discussing my type with Zarathustra.
    http://www.typologycentral.com/forum...=1#post1427056

Quote Originally Posted by knight View Post
    do you consider yourself to be agreeable? would people consider you to be agreeable?
    Yes, to both questions. I'm guessing this question is partially stemming from what I think was our first encounter the other day on some random thread you started where I was an asshole. I was just joking.

Quote Originally Posted by Glycerine View Post
    haha, you should check out personality cafe's enfj section. That place makes me feel like an alien most of the time. I have always liked your refreshingly different take on things. Why does it matter if it seems out of the norm (there's Fe for you. Lol just messing)? Most of my responses seem to come from left field and I still respond. Lol
    So I see you jumped on the name change bandwagon. You disgust me.

How's that for refreshing!!

Glycerine

I must thoroughly disgust you then with two name changes (none of my names were original: idk123, pitseleh, and glycerine). Lol

Permabanned
    MBTI
    xkcd
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp
    Socionics
    INT_

Quote Originally Posted by Glycerine View Post
    I must thoroughly disgust you then with two name changes (none of my names were original: idk123, pitseleh, and glycerine). Lol
    Yes.

Bad moon white again.

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

I'm enfj by dichotomy, basic description, basic motivations and by function usage, but not necessarily standard order. Dichotomy wise I would be more like e-N-f-j because my I/E and FJ/TP are close to being balanced with just a slight lean towards EFJ.

I guess you can say that I'm an eNfj with a very STP way of functioning because I tend to make extremely high use of Ti/Se, which isn't too hard to imagine since we share the same four functions. Also take into account that I'm enneagram 8w7, which would be a pretty good general example of how I'm going to differ.

Here's a thread about functions results where I was discussing my type with Zarathustra.
    http://www.typologycentral.com/forum...=1#post1427056

Yes, to both questions. I'm guessing this question is partially stemming from what I think was our first encounter the other day on some random thread you started where I was an asshole. I was just joking.

So I see you jumped on the name change bandwagon. You disgust me.

How's that for refreshing!!
    nah I found it funny