User Tag List

First 6141516

NPcomplete

Quote Originally Posted by cranez View Post
    As an ENFJ, I know it's important for us to talk about our issues with people we trust such as a close friend, family or even a spouse / lover. We love feedback from those who are closest to us. We love honesty, so playing the Devil's advocate / being cynical is great to us. Perfect. Make us laugh, we'll love you even more for your company.

At the same time, we also tend to try & be as independent as possible about our deep issues. Don't overcrowd or try to do too much. I'm sure she's happy with just having you as a confident & most of all, her best friend. Just let her know that if she ever needs anything that you'll do what you can & if she truly needs your help, she'll ask.

ENFJs are happy with almost about any gesture of kindness. If she is thanking you - she most likely genuinely means it; Especially if she continues to come back to you and talk with you about her problems, woes, etc.

Hope things work out for your ENFJ friend. But I'm pretty sure...she feels lucky to have you as a friend to help her through whatever she is going through.

Also, I noticed you're an INTP. My best friend is an INTP as well. We compliment each other wonderfully. <3
    Thank you for your reply.

We do complement each other a lot. When I am being particularly emotionally slow or as usual, oblivious, she'll point things out to me and I'll get all . And I do, well I do the things I mentioned earlier.

I don't know about her current situation. I have mixed feelings about it. But I guess that's my problem and not hers? I can't help feeling that she's jumping into something without giving it enough thought. Or maybe that's because it takes me forever to make decisions...hmmm..

Will I be imposing on her if I told her what I would have done?

This is so confusing. :S

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5
    Socionics
    ENFj

Quote Originally Posted by thealchemist View Post
    Will I be imposing on her if I told her what I would have done?

This is so confusing. :S
    You can always give suggestions to an ENFJ; What you would have done, what you have done, what you could do, but it all comes down to the delivery.
    "Don't complicate my piece of mind."
    ENFJ
    6w5
    Ethical-Intuitive Extratim

NPcomplete

Quote Originally Posted by cranez View Post
    You can always give suggestions to an ENFJ; What you would have done, what you have done, what you could do, but it all comes down to the delivery.
    Right now, she's convinced that she's doing the right thing. Perhaps it is the right thing. I just hope I am wrong. In any case, I think I can only provide support at this point and possibly bring any pitfalls to her attention.

Thanks a lot.