User Tag List

First 31112131415 Last

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1

Do you guys see INFJs as ideal partner or are there co-dependent tendencies?

In light of other questions, do you guys put friends above your partner much?

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram
    7w8

How different are you from ESFJs?
    Oh, its
    You

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by nomoreshallwepart View Post
    Please say yes! We INFJ's love you ENFJ's!

Hate

Generally speaking, I would have to say that INFJs would be last on my list for my ideal match. They've always been a little too reserved/delicate for me. If I had to choose a type as an ideal partner it would be ENxPs.

Edit: I probably should also add that the vibe with INFJs has always felt more brother/sister like for me, so that plays a part as well.

From what I've been reading about other ENFJs, apparently they often do this, but I don't really operate that way, my partner usually comes first.

Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    As different as night and day.

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5
    Socionics
    ENFj

One of my best friends is an INFJ. Although she is incredibly sweet and genuine - she can be flighty and overly emotional. If she feels threatened she'll either A. Explode on me or B. She'll hide disappear. Both are equally annoying and I find our relationship as friends very on and off. I couldn't tolerate this in a romantic relationship, honestly.

Luckily for us, we've known each other for so long that we naturally gravitate towards each other and LOVE one another's company.

I try my best not to. If I am out with friends I try to keep the line of communication open between my partner and I. Let them know they can call or text me anytime they need me.

If they are with me, I always keep physical contact. The touch of a hand or a poke here and there. I will try and convince my partner to engage my friends as much as possible because I want them to feel included.

If I feel that my partner in anyway may be faltering due to neglect - I'll make sure to overwhelm them again with my affection. Just to make up for my scatter brained social butterfly / extroverted ways...yeah.

I have never dated an INFJ, but I would like too if I am ever single again!

As for your 2nd question, my partner is usually number 1 for the most part. But if I want to hang out with my friends I wouldn't let him hold me back from doing what I want . I hang out with my man more though <3.
    Fe | Ni | Se | Ti ... 3w4 ... Lawful Neutral ... Johari -Nohari

Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    I don't think I know any ESFJ's in real life so I couldn't tell ya! I was wondering the same thing .
    Fe | Ni | Se | Ti ... 3w4 ... Lawful Neutral ... Johari -Nohari

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1

Quote Originally Posted by cranez View Post
    One of my best friends is an INFJ. Although she is incredibly sweet and genuine - she can be flighty and overly emotional. If she feels threatened she'll either A. Explode on me or B. She'll hide disappear. Both are equally annoying and I find our relationship as friends very on and off. I couldn't tolerate this in a romantic relationship, honestly.

Luckily for us, we've known each other for so long that we naturally gravitate towards each other and LOVE one another's company.

I try my best not to. If I am out with friends I try to keep the line of communication open between my partner and I. Let them know they can call or text me anytime they need me.

If they are with me, I always keep physical contact. The touch of a hand or a poke here and there. I will try and convince my partner to engage my friends as much as possible because I want them to feel included.

If I feel that my partner in anyway may be faltering due to neglect - I'll make sure to overwhelm them again with my affection. Just to make up for my scatter brained social butterfly / extroverted ways...yeah.
    Your friend sounds a bit more INFP-ish than me, maybe the J% isn't so high? That's not to say I wouldn't act like that at times but those are like the things I'd think about doing but not carrying out.

You sound like a very considerate partner from the last part, I guess it is that kind of thing which makes relationships work.
    Quote Originally Posted by sparrow
    I have never dated an INFJ, but I would like too if I am ever single again!

As for your 2nd question, my partner is usually number 1 for the most part. But if I want to hang out with my friends I wouldn't let him hold me back from doing what I want . I hang out with my man more though <3.
    That sounds about right!

MBTI
    INFJ

Why are you guys so damned awesome? <3 ENFJs *MUAH*
    Ground control to Major Tom