• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NF] Hey NFs

FakePlasticAlice

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
I was about to roll around in ENTP love.. but now i'm a little confused.

prpl's not risking getting sucked into another manipulative friendship..GO PRPL!:D

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
:ninja: *backs away slowly*

lunalum

Super Senior Member
MBTI Type
ZNTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I was about to roll around in ENTP love.. but now i'm a little confused.

I'm confused too.

NFs ARE awesome, so I will serve as new ENTP representative here and spread the LUVVVVVV.

:wubbie::hug::hug::hug::hug:

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

Is this enough to roll in? :D

lunalum

Super Senior Member
MBTI Type
ZNTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Smooch <3 :cheese:

:smooch:

I hearby declare that I :heart: all ENTPs ;)

If I recall correctly, your declaration is hardly surprising, but I won't be picky :heart: ;)

I smell trust issues...

Well you haven't been being very consistent so far :tongue: I get the Prplchknz seal of approval because she has known me for a long time to be trustworthy in my expressions of luv/excitement.

And in light of that whole Fi-hate thread and whatnot, I will give the NFs this
THESealOfAwesomeness.jpg
and encourage others to join me in affirming this fact.

copperfish17

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Pfft. I don't like y'all. You guys made me addicted to hugz and coddlez, and now I cannot live without you guys. :cry:

Sparrow

Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Pfft. I don't like y'all. You guys made me addicted to hugz and coddlez, and now I cannot live without you guys. :cry:

Here is another re-up/hit off some NF love, this will hopefully help you to make it through the night! ;)

:thumbup: :wubbie: :heart: :hug::hug::hug::heart: :wub: :thumbup: