The following questions are meant to be fluff. I doubt I will find any pattern amongst the NF's and love with these questions (yet you never know!) Still, curious how you guys feeeel about the following:
1) Do you see marriage as one of your life goals? (Distant or soon)
2) Would you prefer to be proposed to, or propose?
3) If you were planning a wedding, what kind of wedding would you want? Elopement? Big celebration? Small gathering with close friends and family?
4) Would you be okay with your partner picking out the ring and surprising you? Or would you rather have some say in it?
5) Would you marry someone you met in the last 2 yrs if "it felt right"?
6) Do you think people should live together before marrying?
7) Would you ever marry someone you had not slept with?
8) Are you a skeptic or optomist of marriage? Do you think the odds are good of finding someone you want to marry?
9) How would you feel about marrying someone that had been married before? Would you put up with X-wives or husband or children from a previous marriage?