User Tag List

View Poll Results: ENFPs What type turns you on?

Voters
26. You may not vote on this poll
  • ESTJ

1 3.85%
  • ISTJ

2 7.69%
  • ESFJ

1 3.85%
  • ISFJ

2 7.69%
  • ESFP

4 15.38%
  • ISFP

2 7.69%
  • ESTP

4 15.38%
  • ISTP

3 11.54%
  • ENFP

3 11.54%
  • INFP

3 11.54%
  • ENFJ

4 15.38%
  • INFJ

4 15.38%
  • ENTP

5 19.23%
  • INTP

4 15.38%
  • ENTJ

4 15.38%
  • INTJ

10 38.46%
Multiple Choice Poll.
123 Last

Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

Default ENFPs, what type really turns you on?

what type really turns you on?
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

8's, 3's, ENFJs, INTJs, ENTJs, ISTPs and sometimes INTPs. Almost all for different reasons.

Why?
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

ENTJs, INTJs, ISFJs, and occasionally ENTPs or ESFJs.

Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

Quote Originally Posted by Vala Faye View Post
    8's, 3's, ENFJs, INTJs, ENTJs, ISTPs and sometimes INTPs. Almost all for different reasons.

Why?
    I was hoping you would tell me. what exactly about all these types turns you on?
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

What's not to like? They all share a certain arrogance/confidence, intelligence and determination, which is amazing to watch and experience. And they all do the tough cookie, squishy center-routine.

I like.

Why are you asking the question?
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

INTJs - I don't like every single INTJ on the face of the earth, but there is something about them. They really fascinate me and I admire them. I admire their strengths and I'm attracted to their steadiness and consistent natures in combination with their Ni insights and wacky charm. Some of them have what I can only describe as a magnetic quality.

ENTJs - I like the ones who aren't quite as brutal, who have developed their charm a bit, but obviously still have NTJ brains and drive and steadiness. In a way they're more accessible than INTJs...well, because they're extroverted. They appeal to me for pretty much the same reason as INTJs, except they aren't as mysterious. I'm *less* inclined to like ENTJs than INTJs, though. I just happen to know one that I just was immediately drawn to, like we mentally connected the very first time we had a conversation, and just clicked, just like that.

ISFJs - ISFJs can be very into aesthetics, I think sometimes people underestimate SFJs. Sometimes they draw me in with their music or their taste in film. They are affectionate, loyal, and the ones I've liked have been very, very clean and impressively well organized, like they could just handle real life better than me.

ESFJs - I had a five year relationship with an ESFJ. He has incredible artistic sensibility, great taste, loads of charm, and he's a good conversationalist. He was also very sexually open and comfortable, all the while being the sort of guy who wouldn't ever cheat on me. Very affectionate, nurturing. Unfortunately, there were other problems, though, which is why we are not together.

ENTPs - some ENTPs just have this charm, these beautiful captivating brains, and they are a bit naughty in a fun and playful sort of way. I put them last though because I'm usually not inclined to want to fall in love with them or anything.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

there are so many different things i like...

some people are sexy because they're all confident, charming and funny...you know...masculine...protective...with a certain swagger...exxp's
    and some are sexy because they're all mysterious and deep...layered...interesting...quirky..awkward even...inxp

some can be all anal and self assured...cocky you know...like they know everything...they wanna take care of everything and i think it's amusing to me in some way...like aww...look at it...isn't that cute...even tho it annoys me too haha ixtj
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

Oh no. I voted INFJ... which is good...but I would have also voted INTJ...but had already hit submit. That's weird that an ENFP failed to take a simple online poll properly. Anyway...I couldn't go back. It said 'you already voted in this poll'. So put another tick next to those pissy...I mean...adorable INTJs.

MBTI
    HUMR
    Enneagram
    6 sx
    Socionics
    iNfp Ni

This is a hard one for me to say, because I think many a types have "turned me on". Personality profiles don't do much for me, lol. I mean, if I had to combine personality theory with my experience, I'd have to say that INTJ's and INFJ's take the cake. Intelligence is something I always look for. I realize that everyone can be intelligent in various ways, but there is a certain intelligence that just sends me reeling when I come acrossed it. For me, there is nothing hotter than a mate I can continually be challenged by intellectually.

I like introverts because they are good listeners, and they self reflect, so when they do speak its usually insightful.
    I draw to N's because in-depth discussion is SO important to me, and I need to be to discuss lots of abstract concepts, philosophy, art, psychology, politics, etc.
    I am always super impressed with the grounding affect an objective T can provide, and their ability to shake off emotions gone wild.. but there are times when I really want a feelers warmth and nurturance more.
    I love J's decision making ability, confidance, and for getting shit done.

Perfect type for me, in theory... an INJ thats very close to the T/F border, and not so 'I' that I can't drag them out to a party or event a good portion of the time.

Man suffers only because he takes seriously what the gods made for fun - Watts

Anew Leaf

Any NT.

ENTP: funny, irreverent, charming, interesting, creative
    INTP: they always surprise me with their wit
    INTJ: calm collected clams
    ENTJ: so different

Edit: omg I fail!! I didn't realize it was for E neff pees. Sorry!!
    Last edited by Anew Leaf; 04-17-2011 at 01:03 PM. Reason: Face meet palm