User Tag List

View Poll Results: ENFPs What type turns you on?

Voters
26. You may not vote on this poll
  • ESTJ

1 3.85%
  • ISTJ

2 7.69%
  • ESFJ

1 3.85%
  • ISFJ

2 7.69%
  • ESFP

4 15.38%
  • ISFP

2 7.69%
  • ESTP

4 15.38%
  • ISTP

3 11.54%
  • ENFP

3 11.54%
  • INFP

3 11.54%
  • ENFJ

4 15.38%
  • INFJ

4 15.38%
  • ENTP

5 19.23%
  • INTP

4 15.38%
  • ENTJ

4 15.38%
  • INTJ

10 38.46%
Multiple Choice Poll.
First 123 Last

Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

Quote Originally Posted by Vala Faye View Post
    What's not to like? They all share a certain arrogance/confidence, intelligence and determination, which is amazing to watch and experience. And they all do the tough cookie, squishy center-routine.

I like.

Why are you asking the question?
    because I fall head over heels for ESFP boyz and I was wondering if other ENFPs could relate. interestingly enough, most of the types mentioned are the opposite of what I'm attracted to, but that's fine, I was just curious
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Oh well, my high school bf was an ESFP, if that helps you at all.

It's just that after him I don't think I've had any sort of romantic attraction to the type ever since.
    I was quite young then. I broke up with him when I was 17, because I was going to school and working, and he was just living with his dad, smoking pot, and working part-time. He also ended up later as a convicted felon, but that's beside the point.

I began being attracted to SFJs more after that, maybe just because there were a lot of them around, and they seemed more "together" than him. Then I think my INTJ fetish started around age 20 with that damn chess player.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4sop
    Socionics
    IEE

I can completely relate to almost everything that Lady X, Huxley and Marmie posted, esp. about INTJs, almost verbatim of what I'd say. Damn, I need a boy to play with.

Also, I have noticed that female ENFPs like ISTPs as well. I, myself, love ISTPs' raw sexual energy and extremely laid-back, cool attitude. Also, they like history channels and tells you random, detailed facts. However, because they are Ti-Se with a whole lot of Se, it's difficult to be in the same brain-wave as them with our Ne and Fi.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne

> ENFJ because they are decisive, outspoken humanist leaders, with beautiful suave Fe and eerily accurate laser-Ni guidance. damn type is magnetic to me.
    > INTJ because they've also got the Ni-leader thing going on, and i echo others' sentiments about the type.
    > ISTPs are usually hawt but i often feel awkward around them. lol.

pretty much The Sexiest Thing anyone can do in my eyes is subtly but openly show me preference amongst a group. it's even more powerful with someone who is generally quite discerning and/or somewhat cold.

i have some wonderful ESFP friends but i don't tend to be attracted to them - i think in large part because i tend to gravitate towards strong Js, who i balance very well with, and also because other FPs are too volatile for my preference.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

Quote Originally Posted by skylights View Post
    > ENFJ because they are decisive, outspoken humanist leaders, with beautiful suave Fe and eerily accurate laser-Ni guidance. damn type is magnetic to me.
    > INTJ because they've also got the Ni-leader thing going on, and i echo others' sentiments about the type.

pretty much The Sexiest Thing anyone can do in my eyes is subtly but openly show me preference amongst a group. it's even more powerful with someone who is generally quite discerning and/or somewhat cold.

i have some wonderful ESFP friends but i don't tend to be attracted to them - i think in large part because i tend to gravitate towards strong Js, who i balance very well with, and also because other FPs are too volatile for my preference.
    I'm the total reverse. I love NTJs and get along with them better than any other non-ENFP, but I just love EFPs and 7s. NTJs are great, but they're not affectionate enough. EFPs are much more engaging and affectionate, but without the touchy-feely take things personally side of most Fs. ESFPs limitless energy and physical coordination is a huge turn on (you know, that guy where you can just tell "he would be AMAZING in bed" lol) and less mature ENFPs are extremely cute and fun to be around. one minute they can be deep and emotionally demonstritive, the next a playful, adventurous partner in crime down for all sorts of whacky things. while it seems strange to be attracted to the same type, ENFPs are so diverse that there can still be a ton of contrast
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Chibi Seme
    Sunburst!
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    ENFp None

ESxP girls, INTJ boys. I don't know any ENFPs in RL, but I'd definitely be interested.

I love INTJ boys because their so intelligent and funny, and I find their pissiness amusing rather than irritating (usually). I also like ESFPs, ENTPs, ENTJs, and ESTPs.

With girls, it's a lot more specific. I'm really only attracted to ESxP, in that way, at least. I like them because they're wicked, fun, smart, and sexy.

Striving for balance Little Linguist's Avatar
    MBTI
    xNFP

Without a doubt INTP, INTJ, ISTJ, ISTP, ISFP.

And interesting folks are ENTPs - like the pharmacist at our local drugstore. Pretty sure he's an ENTP. I wish he were my grandfather - he'd make a pretty cool grandfather, I bet. But that's not a turn-me-on type - that's a whoa, I can learn cool shit from you type.

Cool ESTJs rock - I bet we'd make good friends, but I don't think they turn me on per se. Haven't had much interaction with any. I can understand and get along with them, though.

But the problem is that I can hardly say because I'm not sure if I'm typing people right....

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

Quote Originally Posted by skylights View Post

since you're bisexual, are you attracted to different types depending on gender (say INTJ guys and ESTP women for example)
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Chibi Seme
    Sunburst!

SingSmileShine

I love INTJ's. I hate them with a burning passion. But I love them to death.

And ESFPs really take after my own heart, in a way.

Any affectionate type, really! I know the NT doesn't exactly fit that, but I need someone who is not only affectionate and sweet and showering with love, but also someone who will let me be independent and allow me to be immersed in my own fantasy world every now and then.

In terms of other ENFPs, I love them to death as friends, but having two "me"s is enough for anyone to deal with.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Elfboy View Post
    since you're bisexual, are you attracted to different types depending on gender (say INTJ guys and ESTP women for example)
    actually i think it's pretty much the same with both genders. i think TP girls are generally really hot, but in terms of relationships, i think i'm more likely to end up with an FJ or NTJ of either gender. my boy right now is an ESFJ, i believe.

i think one of my ESFP chick friends is attracted to me... i feel bad because there is no attraction on my end at all. love her as a friend, just not more. we'd make a terrible couple, too, in all practicality.