MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Kasper View Post
    <-- I really did that when I read that post, honest! *wipes away tears*

I'm off to find me the unicorn known as the charming INTJ!

*hands Kasper temporary F-goggles good for one use to aid her in her quest*

Watch them transform before your very eyes
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

violaine

I'm an INFJ woman who strongly prefers introverted men. And the entire process of two introverts getting together. ENFP guys make for fun friends but I need that special intensity that certain introverted men possess. *swoon*

Lay the coin on my tongue SilkRoad's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

I've been attracted to/dated both mysterious and charming.

Unfortunately (and I know this will sound bitter, but bear with me) I think in many cases the "mysterious" ones have been "mysterious" because they're a bit confused and they keep me off balance, and the "charming" ones have actually been charming to everyone and I've read a bit too much into it... At the moment I'm feeling particularly wary of charmers.

All else being equal, I think that currently if I were presented with an ENFP and an INTJ and had to date one of them, I would go for the ENFP. I would really like to date an NF man. However, I would really hope that he was relatively stable and not too flighty.

Type-wise I'm currently thinking my preferences would be for an ENFJ, ISFJ, possibly ENFP, possibly INTJ, or possibly ENTJ. But I don't really like to look at these things in terms of type - it would be more like "hey, I'm now with a great guy who I seem compatible with! What is his type so we can understand each other better?"
    Female
    INFJ
    Enneagram 6w5 sp/sx

I DOORSLAMMING

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram

No, I'm not asking specifically whether you prefer INTJ or ENFP. I'm asking: mysterious or charming? ENFJ are also charming, or generally NFs seem to be the most charming people on earth.

For example, I don't find mysterious people attractive at all. I think all this obscurity is a waste of time. One could as well just reveal one's self. Also, mystery doesn't last... You can't be mysterious forever, but one can be charming for a long time.

Lay the coin on my tongue SilkRoad's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

I think "mysterious" probably is a bit overrated. I'd definitely go for "interesting" - in fact, up to a point I think that's a must. But "mysterious" in a lot of cases probably just means "confused" or "playing games".

"Charming" can also be overrated or dangerous. I am far too susceptible to charm. I have decided that I need to be VERY watchful if I find myself being charmed by someone. At least, as far as watching out for whether he's being charming specifically with me, or just with everyone...if the latter, there's probably very little point in pining (a mistake I have made before). And if he's being charming specifically for me, is it accompanied by sincere and honest actions?
    Female
    INFJ
    Enneagram 6w5 sp/sx

I DOORSLAMMING

Diving into Ni-space Crescent Fresh's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by fragrance View Post
    For example, I don't find mysterious people attractive at all. I think all this obscurity is a waste of time. One could as well just reveal one's self. Also, mystery doesn't last... You can't be mysterious forever, but one can be charming for a long time.
    This is so true. And of course, if one can be both mysterious and charming, they can turn into ENFP Cupid, who blindly shoots their love arrows to any target around them.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    ?
    Socionics
    EXPP

Annoying. Frustrating. Sometimes down right evil.

Other times, sweet and anticipates your needs before you recognize your own needs.

I don't like the insight they have into people. Can break hearts. Or at least waste time.
    a cat is fine too

Diving into Ni-space Crescent Fresh's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by chachamaru View Post
    Annoying. Frustrating. Sometimes down right evil.

Other times, sweet and anticipates your needs before you recognize your own needs.

I don't like the insight they have into people. Can break hearts. Or at least waste time.

I would like to hear your elaboration to this, if you don't mind.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    ?
    Socionics
    EXPP

Quote Originally Posted by Crescent Fresh View Post
    I would like to hear your elaboration to this, if you don't mind.
    It's based on my lone experience with an INFJ. We had amazing chemistry. He had a disease, and didn't want me to catch it, so it was weird. A constant yo-yo effect. He ultimately gave me the choice to further the relationship, but it was under the guise of saying that he didn't think I was good enough for his family. He played my emotions quite well, and for everyone's benefit. He protected his feelings outwardly, and my physical safety.
    a cat is fine too

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    INTp

Quote Originally Posted by Vala Faye View Post
    *hands Kasper temporary F-goggles good for one use to aid her in her quest*

Watch them transform before your very eyes
    I married an INFJ. Apparently, I have my moments.

Sure, we have our Te/Fe clashes from time to time...but we function as an efficient team.