User Tag List

12 Last

Results 1 to 10 of 15

  1. #1

    Wink The INFP Beyond Appreciation Thread

    Because the word 'appreciation' is an understatement ^_^, as one of the rare INTPs out there who has really fantastic relationships with INFPs, You guys are completely awesome! EVEN though your response this thread is going to totally be to shrink into yourself and not accept this but even that makes you guys awesome! ^_^. So Thanks INFPs for being really great, able to be serious yet random and silly, quirky and eccentric, able to live by your principles and give an emotive logic to it [yeah I'm one of those guys who sees Fi as rational ... because well it is], and thanks for being able to have with me hours upon hours of discussion about everything whether it be your feelings, or the world, or life, philosophy, psychology, etc and that we both wouldn't even notice what time it is! so yes, thanks guys for giving me hope about the species, at-least some of the people on this planet don't suck

    Unicorns. Puppies, and World-Peace FTW!


    aye Gratitude!

  2. #2
    Senor Membrane
    Join Date
    May 2008
    MBTI
    INFP
    Posts
    3,190

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The_World_As_Will View Post
    EVEN though your response this thread is going to totally be to shrink into yourself
    And boy did we shrink! No one even answered you, and it's been like 15 hours or something!

  3. #3
    The High Priestess Amargith's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi
    Posts
    14,660

    Default



    I approve of this thread.
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★





    "Harm none, do as ye will”

  4. #4
    Senior Member Eckhart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    ???
    Socionics
    ????
    Posts
    1,097

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nolla View Post
    And boy did we shrink! No one even answered you, and it's been like 15 hours or something!
    Yes, I read the post yesterday but didn't know what to say even because it was so nice

    Nice to know that there are people who like us the way we are and don't try to talk us down all the time, indeed you can never hear that too often

  5. #5
    Senior Member Mephistopheles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    6w5
    Posts
    160

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The_World_As_Will View Post
    Because the word 'appreciation' is an understatement ^_^, as one of the rare INTPs out there who has really fantastic relationships with INFPs, You guys are completely awesome! EVEN though your response this thread is going to totally be to shrink into yourself and not accept this but even that makes you guys awesome! ^_^. So Thanks INFPs for being really great, able to be serious yet random and silly, quirky and eccentric, able to live by your principles and give an emotive logic to it [yeah I'm one of those guys who sees Fi as rational ... because well it is]
    I don't understand the people who say F's wouldn't use logic.There is no reason to call Fi irrational. The main difference between Ti and Fi is actually simply differing standarts to which the logic gets applied, but both are nonetheless definitely rational.
    Though I'm not really sure abouth th NFPs I met in rl, the INFP here in the forum definitely are awesome!
    They say I only think in form of crunching numbers.....
    -Fall Out Boy

  6. #6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nolla View Post
    And boy did we shrink! No one even answered you, and it's been like 15 hours or something!
    yeah You guys are too modest lol, though maybe if the thread was created by a more senior poster it might get more responses guess they have more pull/influence. But atleast a few people replied.


    Quote Originally Posted by Eckhart View Post
    Yes, I read the post yesterday but didn't know what to say even because it was so nice

    Nice to know that there are people who like us the way we are and don't try to talk us down all the time, indeed you can never hear that too often
    Well, You guys certainly deserve it, but don't feel bad lol we don't get much love either on the other side of the coin, but you guys are friggin' awesome to me so yeahh keep being yourselves! and :P yeah I don't think most INFPs are going to respond to this, you guys are too modest but it's okay, as long as it makes an impact or brightens your day lol.


    Quote Originally Posted by Mephistopheles View Post
    I don't understand the people who say F's wouldn't use logic.There is no reason to call Fi irrational. The main difference between Ti and Fi is actually simply differing standarts to which the logic gets applied, but both are nonetheless definitely rational.
    Though I'm not really sure abouth th NFPs I met in rl, the INFP here in the forum definitely are awesome!
    I agree, both are very rational functions, I don't think most people really stop the analyse how similar it actually is, and well yeah there are healthy and not so healthy types of all, but i'm sure you'll find an awesome INFP irl,

  7. #7
    Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None
    Posts
    9,635

    Default

    INFPs are the best type ever . they're so pure and other worldly. it's almost as if they exist on some sort of higher plane that allows only the most ideal, beauty concepts to enter. everything about INFPs is classy, refined, artistic and beautiful.
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

  8. #8
    78% me Eruca's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    INxx
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Posts
    941

    Default

    Are you sure about this?
    I hope I'm wrong, but I believe that he is a fraud, and I think despite all of his rhetoric about being a champion of the working class, it will turn out to be hollow -- Bernie Sanders on Trump

  9. #9
    Glycerine
    Guest

    Default

    I have mixed feelings about the INFPs ( a strong 2w3, two 4w5s) in my life but overall they are great. They drive me CRAZY but are so wonderful all at the same time.

  10. #10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nancynobullets View Post
    Are you sure about this?
    Pretty sure, though i've only had 'better' experiences with 4w3 INFPs, so idk maybe it's a INTP-INFP 5w4/4w3 thing, but yeah I'm pretty sure about this lol

Similar Threads

  1. The PinkPiranha/LadyJaye appreciation thread
    By Giggly in forum The Fluff Zone
    Replies: 110
    Last Post: 06-21-2009, 06:24 PM
  2. The booyalab/Edahn Appreciation thread
    By booyalab in forum The Fluff Zone
    Replies: 68
    Last Post: 10-21-2008, 04:53 PM
  3. The Nocapszy/Hmm Appreciation Thread.
    By Jack Flak in forum The Fluff Zone
    Replies: 103
    Last Post: 10-20-2008, 07:45 PM
  4. The Tom Cruise Appreciation Thread
    By Jack Flak in forum The Fluff Zone
    Replies: 55
    Last Post: 10-17-2008, 08:12 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO