• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENFP] Love test? ENFJ and INFP

paddington bear

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
hey there,

just wondering if anyone has any thoughts on whether either an ENFJ or an INFP would conduct little "tests" to guage interest of a potential mate?

from my experience as an INFP, I am soo shy and would want to be certain of a potential mate's interest. I've read contradictory info about ENFJs: they go after what they want but they also need to be certain of a person's interest before they confess theirs. so my question is that in an INFP/ENFJ pairing (or any with those types) do either type conduct little "tests" to guage the other's affection? e.g., not being responsive to see if the other reaches out to them, thus demonstrating interest? or sending out other "feelers" or hints and analyzing the response to see if there's interest? just wondering. thanks~

Thessaly

I drink your milkshake.
MBTI Type
xNFP
Enneagram
3w4
I can't see this being type related at all. Feelers may be more prone to taking things personally and therefore being more sensitive and careful, but who doesn't try to gauge interest before making a move?

Neutralpov

Can they remain standing while I rush up and hug attack them cause I love 'em to death? That test might be a good one.

paddington bear

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
haha--thanks! so...what you're sayin is.... you can't hold back? :) in any case, I think I got put in the friend zone (probably due to distance or b/c he met someone else) good to know how you guys act when you're smitten :)

mystory

MBTI Type
INFJ
gaaaah - hate the friend-zone. Pretty sure I've been friend-zoned by an ENFJ guy too and it SUCKS!