User Tag List

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

Default Love test? ENFJ and INFP

hey there,

just wondering if anyone has any thoughts on whether either an ENFJ or an INFP would conduct little "tests" to guage interest of a potential mate?

from my experience as an INFP, I am soo shy and would want to be certain of a potential mate's interest. I've read contradictory info about ENFJs: they go after what they want but they also need to be certain of a person's interest before they confess theirs. so my question is that in an INFP/ENFJ pairing (or any with those types) do either type conduct little "tests" to guage the other's affection? e.g., not being responsive to see if the other reaches out to them, thus demonstrating interest? or sending out other "feelers" or hints and analyzing the response to see if there's interest? just wondering. thanks~

I drink your milkshake. Thessaly's Avatar
    MBTI
    xNFP
    Enneagram
    3w4

I can't see this being type related at all. Feelers may be more prone to taking things personally and therefore being more sensitive and careful, but who doesn't try to gauge interest before making a move?
    With dreamers, pure and simple, the imagination remains a vaguely sketched inner affair. It is not embodied in any aesthetic or practical invention. Reverie is the equivalent of weak desires. Dreamers are the aboulics of the creative imagination.

MBTI
    EnfJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII

Can they remain standing while I rush up and hug attack them cause I love 'em to death? That test might be a good one.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

haha--thanks! so...what you're sayin is.... you can't hold back? in any case, I think I got put in the friend zone (probably due to distance or b/c he met someone else) good to know how you guys act when you're smitten

MBTI
    INFJ

gaaaah - hate the friend-zone. Pretty sure I've been friend-zoned by an ENFJ guy too and it SUCKS!