First 123412 Last

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

I'll paste something here that Professor Yukawa (from another personality forum)publicly replied to me when I was trying to differentiate between being an Ne dom and an Fi dom:

A lot of her answers are not about herself. They're about the world around her. The atmosphere, the experience, the moment. Most introverts usually center their attention more about what they want, what they think about themselves, what they feel about themselves. For her, however, despite her personal feelings, I see that her external orientation seems to take priority. She carries values that she personally believes in, however, she has a rather strong attitude in regards to the need to discover and share this with everyone (an Ne-like dominance attitude). An Fi dominant user is not very likely to express this, even with auxiliary Ne/Se. Most Fi-dominants are more self-absorbed (not in a negative way). They're usually not the type to go out of their way to discover and experience the world except as support for their Fi ways.
    Personally, I believe you to be ENFP.

lab rat extraordinaire CrystalViolet's Avatar
    MBTI
    XNFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Elf,
    I share a lot of those characteristics with you, but I'm definitely INFP with some extroverted tendecies.
    The person who mentioned the ESTJ shadow coming out in times of stress, ja, me and my shadow are quite good mates. Honestly, you could be an ambivert.
    The biggest difference I can tell is that ENFP's have way more energy, and are a little more brash, and have shorter attention spans (sorry, ENFPs).
    Currently submerged under an avalanche of books and paper work. I may come back up for air from time to time.
    Real life awaits and she is a demanding mistress.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

Quote Originally Posted by Marmie Dearest View Post
    I'll paste something here that Professor Yukawa (from another personality forum)publicly replied to me when I was trying to differentiate between being an Ne dom and an Fi dom:

Personally, I believe you to be ENFP.
    I am leaning ENFP myself, although I relate 100% to the introvert side of the quote you brought up.
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

MBTI
    nerd

enfps sleep with more people.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

Quote Originally Posted by CrystalViolet View Post
    Elf,
    I share a lot of those characteristics with you, but I'm definitely INFP with some extroverted tendecies.
    The person who mentioned the ESTJ shadow coming out in times of stress, ja, me and my shadow are quite good mates. Honestly, you could be an ambivert.
    The biggest difference I can tell is that ENFP's have way more energy, and are a little more brash, and have shorter attention spans (sorry, ENFPs).
    my attention span varies from short as hell (most of the time) to several hours, but this is probably more evidence for INFP
    as for the energy thing, it also varies from low as hell to straight up opera diva levels of energy. this is probably evidence for ENFP
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Chibi Seme
    Sunburst!
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Oh, if you have an attention span and can actually read and write for hours you couldn't possibly be ENFP.

Not true, bro, not true. That's not evidence for INFP.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

Oh, if you have an attention span and can actually read and write for hours you couldn't possibly be ENFP.

Not true, bro, not true. That's not evidence for INFP.
    it's not that ENFPs can't concentrate for long periods of time, it's that sometimes I'm compelled to not focus at all and other times long to focus for hours on end. this seems more INFP-esque to me. that being said, I think I'm ENFP mostly because I exude a lot of outword energy that captures people (usually not in a good way). I also offend more people than I think most INFPs would (even on this forum lol) perhaps this is just my theatrical background as a singer and having watched hours of captivating, charismatic individuals and scanned their "aura" which I then incorporated into my own. that being said, I could a confident and assertive INFP also fitting this description.
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Chibi Seme
    Sunburst!

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Noon View Post
    skylights, where do you so consistently find such visual awesome?!
    hehe thanks, i'd say you do the same with your avatars!!

i use deviantart

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Elfboy View Post
    it's not that ENFPs can't concentrate for long periods of time, it's that sometimes I'm compelled to not focus at all and other times long to focus for hours on end. this seems more INFP-esque to me.
    But why? I do this too. I'm either ADD all over the place and multi-tasking, or I get an entire ten page writing assignment done in a few hours, or study a film, series, or work of literature for several days or weeks.

that being said, I think I'm ENFP mostly because I exude a lot of outword energy that captures people (usually not in a good way). I also offend more people than I think most INFPs would (even on this forum lol) perhaps this is just my theatrical background as a singer and having watched hours of captivating, charismatic individuals and scanned their "aura" which I then incorporated into my own. that being said, I could a confident and assertive INFP also fitting this description.
    Well, yes, in that regard you very much seem ENFP.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

But why? I do this too. I'm either ADD all over the place and multi-tasking, or I get an entire ten page writing assignment done in a few hours, or study a film, series, or work of literature for several days or weeks.

Well, yes, in that regard you very much seem ENFP.
    still, other times I'm withdrawn as hell and seem like the token INTJ guy in the group. that is, until someone brings up something I'm interested in and then I turn into a little professor (well this is the natural tendency anyway). perhaps my outword energy is the result of being an 8 rather than ENFP. my INTJ 8w7 friend often has the same effect on people
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Chibi Seme
    Sunburst!