Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

Quote Originally Posted by nolla View Post
    To me that seems like the problem is with the INFP. The point is, whether or not the ENFP will have the same type of conversations with many people, that should not make the INFP-ENFP conversation lose value. For the INFP it might be a rare chance to talk about things like that because we are usually not the type of people who make a lot of noise about our feelings. So, the fact that there is the ENFP to prod about it is good. Right? So what if the ENFP does this with more than just a special inner circle?
    we do do it with more than just our inner circle. in fact, we do it with just about everyone. it's only the degree that varies. I've even done it to people I've wished to destroy from the inside but, fortunately, this is not something that ENFPs are likely to do unless you REALLY piss us off, which is pretty hard.
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

Elfboy, have you considered being a Socionics Beta NF? ENFj or INFp? They're all about intensity, aristocratic behavior, social manuevering, and fascinations with aggressive Se. Socionics ENFps are more like oblivious/accidental players at best. You're much like Aleksei, who thought he was ENFP in mbti at first, then almost got total consensus on another board as being more EIE/ENFj. At times, their (Se) hidden agenda coupled with Fe makes them come off like emotionally intense ESTPs.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

Quote Originally Posted by KDude View Post
    Elfboy, have you considered being a Socionics Beta NF? ENFj or INFp? They're all about intensity, aristocratic behavior, social manuevering, and fascinations with aggressive Se. Socionics ENFps are more like oblivious/accidental players at best. You're much like Aleksei, who thought he was ENFP in mbti at first, then almost got total consensus on another board as being more EIE/ENFj. At times, their (Se) hidden agenda coupled with Fe makes them come off like emotionally intense ESTPs.
    I don't know anything about socionics
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Chibi Seme
    Sunburst!
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

Senor Membrane
    MBTI
    INFP

I find hard to take socionics seriously. They told me what my style should be. They failed.

Quote Originally Posted by Elfboy View Post
    I don't know anything about socionics
    Well, it's somewhat similar to MBTI, but it's main purpose was to chart how different types interact and what kind of social groupings they're comfortable with. You're definitely a good candidate for Beta Aristocrat. If you ever have time, check it out. 16types.info is a small board, and wikisocion is a decent enough source for type descriptions. Here's ENFj and ENFp.

Quote Originally Posted by nolla View Post
    I find hard to take socionics seriously. They told me what my style should be. They failed.
    If you're talking about the one socionics.com board, don't pay attention to it. It's only run by one guy.

Not to say I place a lot of trust in it, but there is more to it than his superficial descriptions.

Senor Membrane
    MBTI
    INFP

If you're talking about the one socionics.com board, don't pay attention to it. It's only run by one guy.

Not to say I place a lot of trust in it, but there is more to it than his superficial descriptions.
    Hmm... no it wasn't that one. Or if it was, the style has changed completely. It was some site that had a questionaire that was based on listing words that describe me and words that don't. I thought the questionaire was pretty good, but the description was listing some weird things like "You like to dress conventionally". Apart from being inaccurate, they seemed to be with no relevance to the type. There are so many reasons for people to put certain clothes on that I don't think it is plausible to say they've got much to do with the type.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

Well, it's somewhat similar to MBTI, but it's main purpose was to chart how different types interact and what kind of social groupings they're comfortable with. You're definitely a good candidate for Beta Aristocrat. If you ever have time, check it out. 16types.info is a small board, and wikisocion is a decent enough source for type descriptions. Here's ENFj and ENFp.
    neither sounded like me
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Chibi Seme
    Sunburst!

MBTI
    HUMR
    Enneagram
    6 sx
    Socionics
    iNfp Ni

Another question regarding the NFP that I thought belonged in this thread.

I've read that while evaluating Introversion or Extroversion.. one should consider that the Extrovert is more likely to change themselves to fit the outside world, and the Introvert is always wanting the outside world to fit their internal construct. It got me thinking... in what ways does the Extrovert alter themselves to do this? Practical examples? (Doesn't have to be YOUR's.. just a made up one) I wonder if the reason I can understand this introverts construct is because I do it, and am perhaps an introvert. I "get" how one has a certain set of values, and the external world doesn't coincide with these, I find it outrageous sometimes. Things like 8 yr olds buying push up bras from Abercrombie, people having children and not spending alot of time with them, etc. Yet I'm sure that many of these values of mine are found in the ENFP.. so where do you draw the line? Help me understand this better..
    Man suffers only because he takes seriously what the gods made for fun - Watts

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

i'm curious too...i don't feel like i change myself to fit the outer world at all.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison