User Tag List

View Poll Results: I could kill for....

Voters
42. You may not vote on this poll
  • revenge or justice.

15 35.71%
  • money or power.

0 0%
  • I could e-kill for excessive fluff posts.

4 9.52%
  • Me? I couldn't kill. I hate to spray roaches.

6 14.29%
  • My religion or spiritual beliefs would restrain me.

10 23.81%
  • If I were out of control or in a rage.

7 16.67%
First 345

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    3w4

Quote Originally Posted by Sahara View Post
    I would kill in self defence

I would kill in revenge, if someone hurt my children, raped, or killed them, I would plan and execute that plan (be the first plan I do follow through with knowing me), and kill them if possible, if the police don't get to them first.

Someone once tried to tell me that to do so is bringing me down to their level, I totally disagree. After all their "level" is that of a child raping, murdering evil person, my "Level" is that of a one off killing to someone who deserves it which my children never did. In which way is that equal?
    I'm with you, here.
    "We grow up thinking that beliefs are something to be proud of, but they're really nothing but opinions one refuses to reconsider. Beliefs are easy. The stronger your beliefs are, the less open you are to growth and wisdom, because "strength of belief" is only the intensity with which you resist questioning yourself. As soon as you are proud of a belief, as soon as you think it adds something to who you are, then you've made it a part of your ego."

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    INFj None

I would kill in self defence

I would kill in revenge, if someone hurt my children, raped, or killed them, I would plan and execute that plan (be the first plan I do follow through with knowing me), and kill them if possible, if the police don't get to them first.

Someone once tried to tell me that to do so is bringing me down to their level, I totally disagree. After all their "level" is that of a child raping, murdering evil person, my "Level" is that of a one off killing to someone who deserves it which my children never did. In which way is that equal?
    Yeah, any creature that screws around with the well-being of the slow-developing young of a predatory social mammal is just slapping a big old "KILL ME" sign on themselves, IMO. I mean, what do they think is going to happen?
    “There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old’s life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.”
    ~ John Rogers

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI

Quote Originally Posted by cafe View Post
    Yeah, any creature that screws around with the well-being of the slow-developing young of a predatory social mammal is just slapping a big old "KILL ME" sign on themselves, IMO. I mean, what do they think is going to happen?
    Screw social, any mamalian female that precieves danger to her offspring is not something you want to deal with.
    Dreams are best served manifest and tangible.

INFP, 6w7, IEI

I accept no responsibility, what so ever, for the fact that I exist; I do, however, accept full responsibility for what I do while I exist.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    ENfP
    Enneagram
    8w9 sx/sp

I don't think I would do that if I were that situation..actually plan it out and everything...I suppose if I had a weapon and they were within proximity I would release my rage on them as a form of revenge...

...then again I'm not a mom..
    sparkly sparkly rainbow excretions

Quote Originally Posted by ThatGirl View Post
    holy shit am I a feeler?
    if you like my avatar, it's because i took it myself! : D

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

I personally wouldn't kill someone for no reason. I might attempt to kill someone if I felt threatened, or I was very enraged and reached a point where inflicting pain on them was more valuable to me than my own life.