• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INFP] INFP 4w5

greysteppenwolf

MBTI Type
INFP
Hi,

Is it common for INFP to be 4w5 as well? What are the characteristics of INFP 4w5? INFP 4w5s, do you have a website or social networking account?

WobblyStilettos

MBTI Type
INFP
Hey :D I'm an INFP 4w5 too -highfives- sorry I'm not sure about characteristics :( maybe we are the most dramatic type of INFP? xD

scantilyclad

almost nekkid
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
i'm also an INFP 4w5. =)

GZA

Resident Snot-Nose
MBTI Type
infp
I may be one as well, but I'm not a big fan of Enneagram, so who knows.

greysteppenwolf

MBTI Type
INFP
Fellow INFP 4w5, in what ways are you creative? Why are 4w5s called Bohemian? Are we just self-absorbed bums or is it just me? :D

GZA

Resident Snot-Nose
MBTI Type
infp
I'm creative through music, writing, and to a lesser degree, drawing and painting. Pretty standard in that sense...

Dwigie

MBTI Type
INFP
Oh yeah, I'm a four too, but I score pretty close on 6 as well.

Flush

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w4
Can't decide if I'm a 4w5 or a 5w4. But I guess that's close enough...

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
yeah 4w5 here as well, pretty entertaining on my detatchment but I'm integrating 1 not too badly. Starting to reach for 7, but not doing well yet. ^^;;

speculative

Feelin' FiNe
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
I am also a 4w5. I find that the MBTI describes personalities as snapshots in time but the Enneagram makes more sense to me in describing motion and interaction. (The symbol was designed to do this long before personality types were applied to it.) I really wish the MBTI had something like the levels of integration/disintegration and the levels of health. I find the MBTI useful but these features honestly make the Enneagram more useful to me personally.

quietmusician

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
I'm a complicated 4w5. I've taken all the tests and I still don't truly know where I fit in.

Four With a 5 Wing
Healthy side of this wing brings a withdrawn, complex creativity. May be somewhat intellectual but have exceptional depth of feeling and insight. Very much their own person; original and idiosyncratic. Have a spiritual and aesthetic openness. Will find multiple levels of meaning to most events. May have a strong need and ability to pour themselves into artistic creations. Loners; can seem enigmatic and hard to read. Externally reserved and internally resonant. When they open up it can be sudden and total. When entranced or defensive, Fours with a 5 wing can easily feel alienated and depressed. Many have a sense of not belonging, of being from another planet. Can get lost in their own process, drown in their own ocean. Whiny - tend to ruminate and relive past experience. Prone to the emotion of shame. Air of sullen, withdrawn disappointment. May live within a private mythology of pain and loss. Can get deeply morbid and fall in love with death.

Healthy

Healthy 4w5’s brings profound creativity and insights of the intrapsychic sort. Their emotions are more under-the-surface than 4w3’s, and more private modes of communication (such as writing) are preferred. They have intellectual as well as emotional insights and can often synthesize experiences into something intensely personal yet timeless.

Average

Average 4w5’s are devoted to cultivation of a personal worldview, often by philosophical or artistic means. They are more likely than the 4w3’s to be reclusive and out-of-touch with the greater social world, and to compensate they adopt unconventional/eccentric ways of life. They can be purposefully obscure and enigmatic in their expressions, then have an elitist and contemptuous view of those who failed to understand them. They tend to withdraw for prolonged periods under stress which can leave them further isolated. As a result, they are prone to hallucinatory states and total alienation.

Unhealthy

Unhealthy 4w5’s inhabit a terrifying fantasy-world of their own creation. Their emotional torments are turned inward, causing severe depression and self-destructive thoughts. While average 4w5’s can romanticize death, unhealthy 4w5’s plunge into it.

BlueScreen

Fail 2.0
MBTI Type
YMCA
I'm ENFP 4w5!

Though I'm low on extroversion. So if it is common for INFPs, then it isn't that strange.