User Tag List

First 123 Last

Thread: INFP 4w5

MBTI
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by greysteppenwolf View Post
    Damn doesn't work

Here's the link

Four (Enneagram - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia)
    where do u take the test for that?
    The truth is on the side of the oppressed. -Malcolm X

MBTI
    INFP

I forgot where I tested. Maybe others can help.

MBTI
    INFP

Oh yeah, I'm a four too, but I score pretty close on 6 as well.
    Sometimes I feel like I'm "on Mercury"-

MBTI
    INFP

I'm a 4w5's as well

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Can't decide if I'm a 4w5 or a 5w4. But I guess that's close enough...

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI

yeah 4w5 here as well, pretty entertaining on my detatchment but I'm integrating 1 not too badly. Starting to reach for 7, but not doing well yet. ^^;;
    Dreams are best served manifest and tangible.

INFP, 6w7, IEI

I accept no responsibility, what so ever, for the fact that I exist; I do, however, accept full responsibility for what I do while I exist.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram

I'm 4w5 as well
    Is it that by its indefiniteness it shadows forth the heartless voids and immensities of the universe, and thus stabs us from behind with the thought of annihilation, when beholding the white depths of the milky way?

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    LoL

I am also a 4w5. I find that the MBTI describes personalities as snapshots in time but the Enneagram makes more sense to me in describing motion and interaction. (The symbol was designed to do this long before personality types were applied to it.) I really wish the MBTI had something like the levels of integration/disintegration and the levels of health. I find the MBTI useful but these features honestly make the Enneagram more useful to me personally.
    "How can I be, all I want to be,
    When all I want to do is strip away these stilled constraints
    And crush this charade, shred this sad, masquerade"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qGeq5v7L3WM

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram

I'm a complicated 4w5. I've taken all the tests and I still don't truly know where I fit in.

Four With a 5 Wing
    Healthy side of this wing brings a withdrawn, complex creativity. May be somewhat intellectual but have exceptional depth of feeling and insight. Very much their own person; original and idiosyncratic. Have a spiritual and aesthetic openness. Will find multiple levels of meaning to most events. May have a strong need and ability to pour themselves into artistic creations. Loners; can seem enigmatic and hard to read. Externally reserved and internally resonant. When they open up it can be sudden and total. When entranced or defensive, Fours with a 5 wing can easily feel alienated and depressed. Many have a sense of not belonging, of being from another planet. Can get lost in their own process, drown in their own ocean. Whiny - tend to ruminate and relive past experience. Prone to the emotion of shame. Air of sullen, withdrawn disappointment. May live within a private mythology of pain and loss. Can get deeply morbid and fall in love with death.

Healthy

Healthy 4w5s brings profound creativity and insights of the intrapsychic sort. Their emotions are more under-the-surface than 4w3s, and more private modes of communication (such as writing) are preferred. They have intellectual as well as emotional insights and can often synthesize experiences into something intensely personal yet timeless.

Average

Average 4w5s are devoted to cultivation of a personal worldview, often by philosophical or artistic means. They are more likely than the 4w3s to be reclusive and out-of-touch with the greater social world, and to compensate they adopt unconventional/eccentric ways of life. They can be purposefully obscure and enigmatic in their expressions, then have an elitist and contemptuous view of those who failed to understand them. They tend to withdraw for prolonged periods under stress which can leave them further isolated. As a result, they are prone to hallucinatory states and total alienation.

Unhealthy

Unhealthy 4w5s inhabit a terrifying fantasy-world of their own creation. Their emotional torments are turned inward, causing severe depression and self-destructive thoughts. While average 4w5s can romanticize death, unhealthy 4w5s plunge into it.

I'm ENFP 4w5!

Though I'm low on extroversion. So if it is common for INFPs, then it isn't that strange.
    Freude, schöner Götterfunken Tochter aus Elysium, Wir betreten feuertrunken, Himmlische, dein Heiligtum! Deine Zauber binden wieder Was die Mode streng geteilt; Alle Menschen werden Brüder, Wo dein sanfter Flügel weilt.