User Tag List

12 Last

Default Burned out Extrovert

Man am I tired! For the past two weeks I haven't been getting very good sleep, I have been getting maybe 3 to 4 hours of sleep each night. I kept telling my self next weekend would be my time to relax, but instead I end up making plans galore. Like this weekend for example has been completely booked....yesterday I went to dinner with the crew, then we went to the club to celebrate the crews 4 year anniversary. I had one to many drinks last night so I am currently laying here hung over. Now I have a movie date with other friends who will probably want to hang out after wards till 3am....then tomorrow I have brunch with other friends, and family coming over later that night for dinner.

Do you ENFJ's or any other Extroverted types ever feel burned out like this? Do you feel like you cant say no because you'll let your people down? I just really want to get some good rest....a chance to re-charge! At least 1 full day of not doing shit would be nice.

MBTI
    INFJ

I have an ENFJ friend who does this very often.

No worries about letting other people down... If you tell them that you need rest they'll be willing to let you have it.

Striving for balance Little Linguist's Avatar
    MBTI
    xNFP

I do this all the time, but with work. Now I feel completely drained and stuff....Until my husband pounds his fist on the table (literally) and says, "Cut the shit!!!"

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

My robot army keeps me buzy day and night, we work 25 hours a day with a pause of 1 hour !

[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2hJl_fdYB6E&feature=related"].[/YOUTUBE]

I lately complained on a random occasion in the vicinity of my girlfriends sister about life getting kinda serious these days and leaving me with less and less freetime. She just looked icecold at me and replied, if you think that's much, wait till you have kids
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

I wonder if I'm slowly turning more into an introvert, I have always been on the borderline. Latly I havnt been wanting guests over, if I go somewhere I dont want to overstay my welcome, I get bored and feel uncomfortable around people. Do those things sound like introverted qualities?

Grr! My plans for relaxing have postponed for the weekend after next forgot I had to cater to family from out of town, will it ever end! I'm so melo-dramatic lol .

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

If you are looking for other peoples opinion for your decisions you're definitly not a mbti introvert. Social introversion I dont know. I like it, humans suck anyways, nothing better than machines and the light of a candle

MBTI
    esTJ
    Enneagram
    875 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ESTx

I get this. I think that I get more introverted as I get older.
    Murphy Brown: What is it with us? Why can't we take the easy road once in awhile?
    Avery Brown: Because it's boring and dishonest and uncomfortable, like wearing a pair of shoes all day that pinch your feet.

approx 55% ES, 90% TJ

RDF

If you can't take a day off during the weekend, then call in sick during the week and take a workday off. I've done that.

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by FineLine View Post
    If you can't take a day off during the weekend, then call in sick during the week and take a workday off. I've done that.
    well thank you for being no rolemodel... -.-

RDF

We have to be role models? I thought this is where we reveal our dirty little secrets...