1. There are only a few stuff, very few, that I regard as being purely right or wrong, and I just wanted people to see the same way as I do, even knowing of the different perspectives... Most things I remember that are different perspectives and I don't judge as right or wrong... It's just better or worse for the intentions of someone and for certain purpose, so it gets very relative...
2. Yeah, I wait as long as I can if I'm not sure.
3. Yes, I wait as long as I can if I'm not sure.
4. Yes, a lot.
6. I isolate myself more than most people I know... But not because I think that I'll lose my individuality if I don't do it, I just like doing things by myself...
7. I can imagine it and I can imagine myself doing it. I'm actually afraid of letting myself doing this too much... I don't think extending myself is a healthy thing to do, so I try to avoid it.
8. I think it is very interpretative, but I actually like it being this way. If it was possible have my functions monitored somehow, it would be fun, but no more than that.
9. I'm always thinking: "am I really infp? or I'm infj? or enfp, or isfp, or intp??". Then I do some research and get to the conclusion that I'm really infp. Two weeks later, I do the same again.
10. Kinda... but I try to remember that, if I want to judge myself, I can jugde for my actions, not by the possibility of me being a bad person.
12. Yes! yes! often!
13. Yes. haha
14. I'm very disorganized... I just don't like when people in my house change the places where things used to be, and then I can't find them and have to look for them all around...
15. Plans are only for being prepared if I don't think of anything to do, but I usually change all the plans in the last possible moment.