User Tag List

First 2101112

MBTI
    INTP

I'm starting to really like you NF's. Yep.

Oh and mind games work temporarily.
    I have a good BS o'meter, but I have been tricked once or twice myself.
    Left me suspicious.

MBTI
    INTP

It may be true that the person who loves the least has the control but I wouldn't want to be in a relationship where I was in control because I didn't love the person as much. I have a hard time not showing someone I care when I really do and I know they have some feelings for me as well. If he's not attracted, I'll walk away immediately. What I've found is deadly for me is someone who shows interest and once I reciprocate, continues to show they like me and desire me. I'm hooked at that point and will show them or tell them that I'd like to further things but in a subtle way, as in asking them to dinner, etc. If the person then begins a push-pull, I'll become miserable if this goes on too long.
    Hate that too. Misery.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by NotOfTwo View Post
    I'm starting to really like you NF's. Yep.

Oh and mind games work temporarily.
    I have a good BS o'meter, but I have been tricked once or twice myself.
    Left me suspicious.
    Well, good thing no one here is trying to date you.

Another awesome member. Curator's Avatar
    MBTI
    eNFP
    Enneagram

I dunno about that, I kind of have a thing for INTP's,lol...and owls are pretty hot:P j/k,lol
    You are not powerless, you just need to accept your power for what it is, a part of the whole, no one man can save the world, but you can be a light to those who envelope themselves in darkness, The candle that sparks the inferno.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by Curator View Post
    I dunno about that, I kind of have a thing for INTP's,lol...and owls are pretty hot:P j/k,lol
    About time for the INTPs to get some props on their hooters.

I redact everything I have written or will write on this forum prior to, subsequent with and or after the fact of its writing. For entertainment purposes only and not to be taken seriously nor literally.

Quote Originally Posted by Edgar View Post
    Spamtar - a strange combination of boorish drunkeness and erudite discussions, or what I call "an Irish academic"

Another awesome member. Curator's Avatar
    MBTI
    eNFP
    Enneagram

LOL spamtar :P what can I say, I find INTP's kind of addictive...and extremely interesting...although their hooters are not in the top 3 most interesting things about them,lol... to me at least....their brains are addictive... some more than others though...
    You are not powerless, you just need to accept your power for what it is, a part of the whole, no one man can save the world, but you can be a light to those who envelope themselves in darkness, The candle that sparks the inferno.

MBTI
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by nolla View Post
    I'm too egoistic to play games. I'm not interested even getting to know people who aren't interested in the real me. This is more extreme the more I like people. Basically I'm aiming to become 100% real in distant future. This might be too hard a goal, but it is quite important part of me... Of course, 100% real isn't exactly the same as spilling all info about me on people and seeing if they can tolerate it. That's actually somewhat opposite of what I am talking about. If I had such an info package ready, it would be fake, since a persons history is just a collection of more or less random data. And there would be a temptation to write the info in a better light than it really is. I'd rather show people who I am than tell them, and even in that case the showing shouldn't be active, but passive. In other words, if you want to know me, you must follow me around for a while and make your own conclusions.
    Ditto that!!!

Lay the coin on my tongue SilkRoad's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

I don't really know how to play games. Frankly, in regards to attraction, I have no idea any more (if I ever did) what the hell I should be doing.

I seem to be regarded as excellent friend material - and nothing more - by most men. The latest one is another classic. This week, a mutual friend finally told the guy I'd been crushing on for months, who is now dating someone else, that I'd liked him. (Without my permission, which she felt bad about after, but actually I'm pretty sure it was for the best.) He had no idea - until recently, after he told me he was seeing someone, and I went dead silent on him except for one very chilly text message in response to a couple of messages from him. Then he started to wonder a little bit, and our friend ended up telling him because he was pressing her to know if I was ok. He's had some women chasing him around who were really in his face. So he thought, because I seemed so laid back and refreshing, that I was absolutely fine with just being friends, which apparently was all he ever had in mind.

I thought being laid back was supposed to be a good thing with guys. Apparently I am wrong once again. One of the reasons I maintain my laid back exterior with men I like is because I don't want to scare the horses. If they saw the depth of the emotion/potential obsessiveness brewing below the surface, they would probably be extremely freaked out. So I try to keep it cool. And I get friend zoned and everyone assumes I'm fine with that. And then not only do I feel rejected, but I feel resentful because it seems to me that once again people have taken advantage of my good nature.

There is actually something just a little bit funny about the whole thing. At least I know that my occasional fear of coming on too strong is not a problem. I've had a few guys say that in retrospect they either didn't know I liked them, or they thought it was possible but really weren't sure. The trouble is, because I fear coming on too strong apparently I go too far in the other direction. So yeah, there's something a little funny about it, but it's also really depressing, especially when you really liked someone. (Mind you, in this case at least I don't think it would have made a difference if I'd been more obvious, except maybe he would have felt it necessary to clarify things sooner. He never did clarify things until he told me he was dating someone! But I don't think it would have made a difference to the outcome.)
    Female
    INFJ
    Enneagram 6w5 sp/sx

I DOORSLAMMING