• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] Flirt with an NT

MonkeyGrass

MBTI Type
infj
Enneagram
Only if I can put a collar and leash on you, and teach you some new tricks. :devil:

Aquarelle

Starcrossed Seafarer
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I don't know how to flirt. This is me flirting:

"I have a crush on you."

G

garbage

Hey, sexy. I want to have sex with you. You should want to have sex with me as well, because I am desirable.

slowriot

He who laughs
Enneagram
5w4
That goes without saying: Every work of art needs proper framing. Though I reserve the right to position the subject according to my taste.

With your name, you can get me to do anything. But only if you are female. :worthy:

skylights

i love
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Flirting with NF's as an NT? Hmmm, that's pretty easy...

I'm a lost INTP with a small heart that has turned to stone over time, my only cure is becoming an NF's pet project.

Please save me? :cry:

:cry::hug:

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Hey pretty ladies :newwink:

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I will now share the only NF capturing method that's worked for me, good luck soldier.

"Hey NFs, take a whiff off this delightfully ether doused hanky :newwink:"

They fall all over me every time!

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I will now share the only NF capturing method that's worked for me, good luck soldier.

"Hey NFs, take a whiff off this delightfully ether doused hanky :newwink:"

They fall all over me every time!

As long as they choose to take the sniff themselves it's alright, isn't it? ;)

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

I may not know it myself, but according to the stars, you are needed in my life.

*drifts away slowly and all alone*

edit:
scorpio March 17, 2011
Daily
Horoscope
It's the perfect day to score a few points -- because everyone you help is likely to be twice as grateful as you would expect! Your ability to see what others need is heightened

Or should I say, you need me in your life? *wink*

Curator

Another awesome member.
MBTI Type
eNFP
Enneagram
hmmm, I never considered this a "line" or "flirting" at least not initially, but I think ive come to realize lately that it can possibly have that effect... :Names changed to protect the innocent;)

"Hey there [NT], Ive been interested in [something they are greatly interested in] but i cant quite figure this out, can you let me know your thoughts on it? "listens for awhile, asks more questions" wow, thanks for the help, I love your brain! *flex own brain, respond with detailed understanding of subject you have just gained by listening to them, theorize a bit(P's) continue discussion for hours...* .

although as far as I know this may only work with NTP's, and personally, id only use it when I am actually interested in their opinion/information, not as a means to try and hook up with an NT,lol... but really...even I find such exchanges damn sexy, especially when the NT actually values your contribution to the discussion...

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
"Hey there [NT], Ive been interested in [something they are greatly interested in] but i cant quite figure this out, can you let me know your thoughts on it? "listens for awhile, asks more questions" wow, thanks for the help, I love your brain! *flex own brain, respond with detailed understanding of subject you have just gained by listening to them, theorize a bit(P's) continue discussion for hours...* .

Oh my lord, that so hot it's basically foreplay! *swoons*

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Oh my lord, that so hot it's basically foreplay! *swoons*

Up until "can you let me know your thoughts on it" it was foreplay, after that it was pure sex.