User Tag List

First 3456 Last

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by Curator View Post
    hmmm, I never considered this a "line" or "flirting" at least not initially, but I think ive come to realize lately that it can possibly have that effect... :Names changed to protect the innocent

"Hey there [NT], Ive been interested in [something they are greatly interested in] but i cant quite figure this out, can you let me know your thoughts on it? "listens for awhile, asks more questions" wow, thanks for the help, I love your brain! *flex own brain, respond with detailed understanding of subject you have just gained by listening to them, theorize a bit(P's) continue discussion for hours...* .

although as far as I know this may only work with NTP's, and personally, id only use it when I am actually interested in their opinion/information, not as a means to try and hook up with an NT,lol... but really...even I find such exchanges damn sexy, especially when the NT actually values your contribution to the discussion...
    That's what we call "showing interest in someone's interests" and "having a conversation." Perhaps with a little bit of flattery thrown in for good measure. I consider it different than flirting, but it can definitely have a similar effect.
    Masquerading as a normal person day after day is exhausting.

My blog:
    TypeC: Adventures of an Introvert
    Wordpress: http://introvertadventures.wordpress.com/

"Hey there [NT], Ive been interested in [something they are greatly interested in] but i cant quite figure this out, can you let me know your thoughts on it? "listens for awhile, asks more questions" wow, thanks for the help, I love your brain! *flex own brain, respond with detailed understanding of subject you have just gained by listening to them, theorize a bit(P's) continue discussion for hours...*
    Oh dear LAWD, I do believe I am et up with them vapours! *fans self*

That being said, I have no clue how to seduce an NF male. Hmm...would this work?

"Hey there [NF], Ive been interested in [something they feel greatly for] and I'd like to know more about it from your perspective? "listens for awhile, asks more questions" wow, thanks for the help, I love how compassionate and in tune with your emotions you are! *flex own ability to be kind, respond with warmth and insight into understanding of subject, adding your own interpretations and different angles it could be looked at. Theorize a bit and continue discussion for hours...*

Another awesome member. Curator's Avatar
    MBTI
    eNFP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by allegorystory View Post
    Oh dear LAWD, I do believe I am et up with them vapours! *fans self*

That being said, I have no clue how to seduce an NF male. Hmm...would this work?

"Hey there [NF], Ive been interested in [something they feel greatly for] and I'd like to know more about it from your perspective? "listens for awhile, asks more questions" wow, thanks for the help, I love how compassionate and in tune with your emotions you are! *flex own ability to be kind, respond with warmth and insight into understanding of subject, adding your own interpretations and different angles it could be looked at. Theorize a bit and continue discussion for hours...*

yes, I think that could work, or some similar thing, as long as you truly DID want his help/opinion on something like that, i dunno about all NF's but I can usually tell when somebody is just trying to butter me up, and that makes me flattered/paranoid, but it also depends on how aware of you and your interests the NF is, for instance, lets say you where uh.... mildly obsessed with the science behind the health benefits vegan-ism can have for some people, he knows this, and you make a certain point of asking his opinion on something he knows is important to you... well... I find that really hot personally, that a primary T user, especially a rather intelligent one, wants my opinions and information on something they value, then again this feels nice whether its a T or an F who is rather intelligent asking me... that they value my mind and mental abilities, as well as emotional... that is just damn hot...lol
    You are not powerless, you just need to accept your power for what it is, a part of the whole, no one man can save the world, but you can be a light to those who envelope themselves in darkness, The candle that sparks the inferno.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Te

Hey woman, I'm going to watch some football. Bring me a beer and make me a sandwich.
    You lose.

_______

RCOEI
    Melancholic-Choleric
    Respectful Leader

Johari Window|Nohari Window

MBTI
    eNFP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by freeeekyyy View Post
    Hey woman, I'm going to watch some football. Bring me a beer and make me a sandwich.
    totally! that always works! its the tried and true method the world 'round... how dare you reveal the secret!!!!
    You are not powerless, you just need to accept your power for what it is, a part of the whole, no one man can save the world, but you can be a light to those who envelope themselves in darkness, The candle that sparks the inferno.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Te

totally! that always works! its the tried and true method the world 'round... how dare you reveal the secret!!!!
    I only want others to have the same success I've had...
    You lose.

_______

RCOEI
    Melancholic-Choleric
    Respectful Leader

Johari Window|Nohari Window

MBTI
    eNFP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by freeeekyyy View Post
    I only want others to have the same success I've had...
    so caring and selfless...you are such an amazing hamburger, we should all learn from you and your selfless love for others <3<3<3

MBTI
    INFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Aleksei View Post
    Hey pretty ladies

What no offering up of shampanee?

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ????

Hey, NF's, let's watch baseball, and later dance around a bonfire to authentic Mongolian throat singer music.

Or is that a second time hanging out thing?
    Excuse me, but does this smell like chloroform to you?

Always reserve the right to become smarter at a future point in time, for only a fool limits themselves to all they knew in the past. -Alex

From the Undertow CuriousFeeling's Avatar
    MBTI
    INfJ
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    EII

Hey NTs, join me for stimulating intellectual conversation over coffee.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Johari/Nohari

“Thoughts are the shadows of our feelings -- always darker, emptier and simpler.”
    ― Friedrich Nietzsche