• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENFJ] ENFJs: Do You Have Trouble Taking Compliments?

G

Ginkgo

Everyone knows you guys jizz rainbow love napalm over all pedestrians within a 2 mile radius, but when someone ejaculates a compliment toward you, do your orifices awkwardly swell shut, as though compliments are the selfish venom of Lucifer?

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Yes, and don't you even try it, you tasty and nutritious tuber!

skylights

i love
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
i think ENFJs are almost always lovely charismatic intelligent people. :devil:

he he he

freeeekyyy

Cheeseburgers
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
ENFJs are like ENFPs turned inside out.

G

Ginkgo

Yes, and don't you even try it, you tasty and nutritious tuber!

Your mixed messages are sending conflicting impulse signals via fundamentally apposed axons. Myelin sheaths are rupturing. *violently seizes*

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Myelin sheaths are rupturing. *violently seizes*

I'm afraid you're doomed then...:devil:

As for the question - I have a huge trouble receiving compliments, as a matter of fact I hate it. When people, especially those I like, give me compliments it hurts - as I start thinking they're laughing at me (although that might be a result of my very low self-esteem). I like giving compliments - (but only deserved ones) but I hate receiving them.

Last edited:

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
I'm afraid you're doomed then...:devil:

As for the question - I have a huge trouble receiving compliments, as a matter of fact I hate it. When peopl, especiallt those I like, give me compliments it hurts - as I start thinking they're laughing at me (although that might be a result of my very low self-esteem). I like giving compliments - (but only deserved ones) but I hate receiving them.

:dont: I can't even imagine my ENFJ thinking I'm laughing at him when I say he's awesome (I don't tell anyone this unless it's glaringly true). He doesn't have a self-esteem issue but I think they make him uncomfortable in general.