User Tag List

View Poll Results: What are you, NFs?

Voters
49. You may not vote on this poll
  • Religious

9 18.37%
  • Spiritual

34 69.39%
  • Non-spiritual (only believes in science)

6 12.24%
First 23456 Last

Quote Originally Posted by syndatha View Post
    I also believe that we choose our incarnations, and that earth is one of many options our souls have
    Tell that to some of these poor guys (good movie by the way).

[youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cZhd_mxSm3c]/[/youtube]

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    3w2
    Socionics
    ENFJ

Quote Originally Posted by KDude View Post
    Tell that to some of these poor guys (good movie by the way).
    Never heard of the movie - but I NEED to see it
    Thank you!

Banned
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/so
    Socionics
    IEI

An mysetrious connection to nature and animals, respect for the inner essence of character, valuing certain physical objects as an extension of my will; yeah I would definitely say that I am spiritual.

MBTI
    INFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Arclight View Post
    Spirituality is the 3rd realm of intelligence . Of course I am spiritual.
    Thank you, Arclight.

That's my name biotch! JoSunshine's Avatar
    MBTI
    eNfj
    Enneagram

I'm not religious per se, but I am getting into the Buddhist philosophy, so I would say I am somewhat spiritual.
    "Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. " - Dr. Seuss
    I can't spell...get over it

Slightly ENFJ, totally JoSunshine
    Extroverted (E) 52.5%........Introverted (I) 47.5%
    Intuitive (N) 65.63%..........Sensing (S) 34.38%
    Feeling (F) 55.56%............Thinking (T) 44.44%
    Judging (J) 51.43%............Perceiving (P) 48.57%

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    INFp

To further elaborate the issue here is that our source energy, our higher selves that we communicate with while we sleep is disconnected when we give power away to other and externalise our energies rather than internalise our energy. And that means everything outside of ourselves is a distraction to within, who we are, and our energy of being conscious. Which is a remarkable difference in the way spirit is portrayed. Therefore whether spiritual, religious or atheist, your distracted and disconnected from your source energy by focusing on other than your spirit, your energy, you.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

spiritual. If anyone cares: taoist/buddhist/"hindu", where "hindu" is shorthand for nondual-vedanta/spiritual yoga/tantra.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by Synapse View Post
    This is a toughie,

This is what I wrote to my friend about my belief.

I wanted to further say that my belief is curious. I have an inclination towards that the primal energy source that is universal energy is too awesome and then to humanise the aspect that is comprehensible to humanity a fragment, a God personality happened that is perhaps a splinter from the multitude all universal reality. And what we suspect is God energy, and yes there is God energy, I've felt different energies surrounding Muslim, Christian and Jewish beliefs. That includes you, at the meditation party I quizzed this with a meditation instructor and said that some peoples energies feels different, she said its normal and I shrugged it off. Now to me this feels like an Egregore which means an occult term for collective consciousness or thought form. And this can be higher masters, higher beings, lower beings and masters and anywhere in between miss aligning who we are from becoming attuned to our vibrational energy in accepting the light and ourselves. This would sound strange to you I have to say.

In essence my interpretation of God energy, spirit energy, Primal energy comes to the same, that it is part of a multitude all reality and yet divergent depending on the characteristic assigned with the interpretation of beliefs. And this also means that as the collective consciousness that we are, when people believe in an entity enough, like a morphogenetic field, where our memories and thoughts are influenced from pasts. How widespread the traditions, the values and indeed the conceptual reality becomes fact and gives rise to such energy. And that is how it becomes part of peoples realities and myths alike. A strong belief in something that is outside of themselves rather than inside of themselves.

Is that spiritual, atheist, other!?
    This CLEARLY falls under the "spiritual" label for the purposes of this poll. Well at least that's my opinion and assessment.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    EIE

I believe in a few rather specific things, even a pantheon of deities, and more besides them.
    Cernunnos, Odin... Whatever pantheon, whatever Indo-European pagan religion you follow, the same elements are there.
    Those have many names throughout many cultures. Cernunnos alone goes by more than a handful of names.
    Cernunnos, Herne the hunter, the Green Man, The Horned God, Cernwn, Pan, etc.

In its essence, I am somewhat of an animist. I don't worship individual spirits or anything like that.
    I worship through transformation, being one with the land. They call it transformation, because for a period of time, ranging from hours to seconds, the wild takes control of you.
    Your senses are heightened drastically, you become stronger, comprehend it ALL, feel everything around you like in some bad Star Wars parody.
    It's crazy, or so I thought, but it's real. More real than civilization or anything else will ever be to those of us who have experienced it.
    I don't know anything about an afterlife, and i'm not old enough to care much yet. I bet there is something in store.
    Can't say i'm much for groups of people prancing around naked in circles with chalices and whatnot... I don't believe that they get more out of that than regular partying.
    Seems more like a social thing, really. But to each his or her own, I guess.

What I can say, about what I believe in, is that you'll never be the same again once you've had a transformation.
    It opens doors you didn't know existed, and firmly closes others. Before this crap, I used to be an atheist and a communist, two things that are inseparably welded together.
    Now, I care more for what is natural and what is not, and I try to follow what is natural for me. My impulses, intuitions, feelings.
    I can't say that it has made me more happy, either. At times, yes. And acting naturally instead of putting up with society's bullshit lies... It can be liberating.
    But it makes you sad to see how far we have fallen, while trying to fool ourselves that we have become better. More "civilized", like that was ever a good thing.
    When i'm out on a long walk in deep wilderness, I can forget and just live for a while, but seeing our concrete prison that we have built in our growing ignorance and foolish pride makes me bitter.
    Then again, like all things built by men, it will go away and nature will remain.

You could call me spiritual, I guess.

Mightier than the tread of marching armies is the power of an idea whose time has come

Quote Originally Posted by Synapse View Post
    To further elaborate the issue here is that our source energy, our higher selves that we communicate with while we sleep is disconnected when we give power away to other and externalise our energies rather than internalise our energy. And that means everything outside of ourselves is a distraction to within, who we are, and our energy of being conscious. Which is a remarkable difference in the way spirit is portrayed. Therefore whether spiritual, religious or atheist, your distracted and disconnected from your source energy by focusing on other than your spirit.
    I don't know if that applies to everyone though. Or at least, not something to force too quickly. The concept of MBTI itself would paint a different picture (whether it's valid or not is up to you). Extroverts are apparently better off externalizing, for example. They restore themselves better that way. And like the saying goes, you can't teach an old dog new tricks. It's all in the order of functions. An ESFP who cuts themselves off (or worse, gets cut off), will go more towards the direction of Fi. Except their dominant can't help thinking of things they're missing. They would either resent it or get antsy. It's a rough start for them to be that way. So now you have an unhappy person right from the beginning. If they have no choice, they'll be left alone thinking of the state of their lives and relationships.. Which is good in small doses, but the prolonged introversion of Fi would go hand in hand with the introverted perception of inferior Ni. Instead of healthy "spiritual awakenings", it's downright kooky. Their Ni is paranoid. They may wonder why they're even alone.. why no one's calling them, why this or that experience never worked out, why people do this to them, etc.. And there's no feedback or grounding in reality (Se and Te), so they will start coming up with all kinds of weird reasons for why. They may even invent a god who's sticking with them in this hell. Whatever happens, it's not pretty. What they really needed for a full life was actually Se. With little doses of introspection. Point being, that's their point of wisdom and connection. Not sitting down and reading this message board, like I'm doing.