First 34567 Last

MBTI
    HUMR
    Enneagram
    6 sx
    Socionics
    iNfp Ni

Quote Originally Posted by ohd1122 View Post
    I'm an ENFP 7. Agree with everything in the OP. In general I either become grossly infatuated with someone or I have trouble remembering that you exist.
    Relate to this more than I care to admit.

Are you sx on your 7 by chance?
    Man suffers only because he takes seriously what the gods made for fun - Watts

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Saturned View Post
    Give the guy a chance . If everything happened in our lives the Way We Want It To Be Damnit, then we would miss out on a lot of surprises and loveliness just tiptoeing around the corner waiting to pounce on us and make us giggle.

Quote Originally Posted by Lady X View Post
    ha! love it <3
    aw thanks saturned i'm going to give it a shot! worst come to worst i bow out... but what the hell... funny that for such a "free" type i am so inhibited by my own thoughts! i think this is part of what it means to be a 6. lots of future negative thinking. in my mind it's not negative, though, just cautionary. realistic. idealistic.

well. here's to letting go?

Quote Originally Posted by ben lee - "begin"

I'm walking down Broadway
    Each foot step is a new love letter
    I'm trying to make eye contact
    With each and every stranger that I pass
    Thinking about the city
    It's living proof people need to be together
    I'm thinking about how I just want to open up
    And give and give and give
    And it's okay for you to care
    Cause I can feel you in the air
    And while you wonder "how's this gonna end?"
    I only want it to begin

I'm thinking about desire
    I've had to learn how to sin successfully
    I'm thinking about bliss
    And bliss is all dressed up
    And there's no one to dance with
    Remembering her smile and the nuclear bomb
    And the reasons I loved her
    Walking through Central Park
    I'm in a foreign country and I'm waiting for a sign
    That it's ok for you to care
    Cause I'm not going anywhere
    And while you wonder if you should let me in
    I only want it to begin

I'm still singing
    Twisting new melodies, breaking arrangements
    Thinking about my heart
    I guess you've heard, sometimes it's heavy
    But I just keep moving
    When I hit a wall, I look up at the sky
    I'm thinking about my maker
    In spite of all this I know she won't give up on me
    And its okay for you to care
    Cause I can taste you everywhere
    While it's true
    All straight things must bend
    I only want it to begin

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    INTj

Quote Originally Posted by skylights View Post
    i think this is part of what it means to be a 6. lots of future negative thinking. in my mind it's not negative, though, just cautionary. realistic. idealistic. well. here's to letting go?
    Oh lawds yes. I feel you on the 6-front, sister. I need to let go more often, it actually leads to more better experiences for myself than I'd predict. So sure! Take a shot at it, and I'm betting you'll at least learn something out of the deal.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Ego Reparate; Ob Me Non Deficiat.
    INTJ - RCOEI - sx/sp/so - Tritype: 683 (6w5-8w9-3w4) - True Neutral
    "Yeah, wisdom always chooses/These black eyes and these bruises"
    "Over the heartache that they say/Never completely goes away..."

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Engineer View Post
    Oh lawds yes. I feel you on the 6-front, sister. I need to let go more often, it actually leads to more better experiences for myself than I'd predict. So sure! Take a shot at it, and I'm betting you'll at least learn something out of the deal.
    thank you, engineer!

i've jumped the cliff. things are actually going very well

one upside to the 6 mindset is that i feel lucky to be receiving his attention in the first place. so it's like... if anything should happen (and i am constantly scanning for signs, i'm trying hard to tone it down, though) - then... well, i've had a guy make my life really sweet and enjoyable for a little while. and things go back to the way they were, which was actually quite good already. at this point i can't really imagine feeling much negativity towards him, even if he did suddenly bow out. thanks to him i've been glowing all week... i feel happy about him, but i feel happy about me, too. i'm kind of hard on myself. i think having him appreciate me is making me learn to appreciate me more... i have nothing but gratitude for that.

Anew Leaf

aw thanks saturned i'm going to give it a shot! worst come to worst i bow out... but what the hell... funny that for such a "free" type i am so inhibited by my own thoughts! i think this is part of what it means to be a 6. lots of future negative thinking. in my mind it's not negative, though, just cautionary. realistic. idealistic.

well. here's to letting go?
    *cheerfully launches you off cliff*

Enjoy the ride!

lab rat extraordinaire CrystalViolet's Avatar
    MBTI
    XNFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Hmmm, I have a moat and a brick wall, and a draw bridge. Most people get stuck in the moat. Others get to the grassy brink outside the wall, and if you are very special I will let the draw bridge down. Occasionally, I 've been blind slided by some one who's scaled the brickwall. Those rare individuals who have direct access to your heart, because some how they managed to deactivate the security system to your castle. I think that's why some times our defense seem to crumble so quickly, because you have worked out the pin number (some times with out knowing it), and you are in.
    Currently submerged under an avalanche of books and paper work. I may come back up for air from time to time.
    Real life awaits and she is a demanding mistress.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    ENFp None

I don't know... a lot of people say ENFPs walls come down quickly, and I now a lot of people see me that way. But for my, by the time you've decided to push at my walls i've been watching you from the top of my tower and have already decided if you're getting in or not. I may let you push at them a bit, but i already know if you'll succeed or not. If I like you, I knock it down for you. Because of my wonky Fi, everyone usually misses all the watching and analyzing, so what was a somewhat cautious decision on my part seems sudden.
    Be soft. Do not let the world make you hard. Do not let pain make you hate. Do not let the bitterness steal your sweetness." ― Kurt Vonnegut

ENFP. 7w6 – 4w3 – 1w9 sx/so. Aries. Dilettante. Overly anxious optimist.

The Dark Lord The Wailing Specter's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/so
    Socionics
    ENFP Ne

3w4 or 4w3. i don't know which either. i'm also sp-last, though not sure which stacking first... suspect so/sx. maybe. rest of my tritype is 7w6 and 9w1.

starry i think i understand what you express about grounding. it's a slightly different sort of energy? i feel like i am a bit different from more free-spirited or zany or forceful ENFPs. i mean obviously i'm kind of loose and flowy... that's just kinda who we are... but there's something quiet in me too. something that grabs onto things and doesn't want to let go. you are more lovely light and airy...

though i do get a little weird too, lol. as soon as i realize i like someone i throw all the walls up. get quiet, nervous, hesitant, paranoid. just for me they come down very quickly if the other person reciprocates. and INTJs, dude, who the hell knows. maybe they like that we're just open about things and don't pussyfoot around, lol.

the thing that does stay hidden in me is the host of secrets that i am actually ashamed of. there are a lot of things i really don't mind sharing, but a few specific things i think maybe only 1 person in my life knows them... a few things no one but me... those are the things that i will eventually share with someone really important. but that takes years.
    I am also chillaxed like that. I have that quiet miser within me as well.
    Enneagram: 6w7 (phobic) > 2w1 > 9w1
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Holland Code: AIS
    Date of Birth: March 15, 1996
    Political Stance: Libertarian Liberal (Arizona School/Strong BHL)
    ATHEIST UNITARIAN UNIVERSALIST HUMANIST
    and
    SCIENCE ENTHUSIAST

I say this as a reminder to myself, but this goes for everyone:

You can achieve anything you set your mind to, and you are limited only by how dedicated you are to succeed!

-Magic Qwan

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Magic Qwan View Post
    I am also chillaxed like that. I have that quiet miser within me as well.
    Haha, oh man, throwback to the days I thought I was probably an e3 or e4. That was a while ago.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    469 sp/sx
    Socionics
    EII Fi

I agree with this like 100%. If I get the sense I can trust you in my gut, the walls disappear a bit faster, but overall I'm guarded. I'll still be friendly and warm, but I keep to myself at the same time. If I'm interested in you or I feel closer to you, I'll ask for help more and I confide in you. I'm also a bit more talkative and excitable. I usually try to test the waters with something small and see how the person will react, and if I feel comforted/listened to when I ask for help I'll quietly reach out again and see if I feel the same. I do think this seems more infp than enfp though. Enfps tend to break down the walls a lot faster, my little sister is very open and flirtatious compared to me. Even when she has no interest in you romantically, she will flirt. She lets people know that's just how she is though, so she doesnt lead them on, but yeah she's a lot heavier on the charm than I am lol.
    I only ask to be free. The butterflies are free...

Johari
    Nohari