Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

Quote Originally Posted by InvisibleJim View Post
    No you aren't, drop it. This is an Fi thread through and through! We can smell what you are really feeling which is annoyed dejection. Would you like a hug to pander to your sensibilities?

This.
    lol we were both like "silly Fe users and their attempts to guilt trip us" and responded at the same time
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Elfboy View Post
    lol we were both like "silly Fe users and their attempts to guilt trip us" and responded at the same time
    *fist bumps*

Enneagram
    9w8 so/sx

No you aren't, drop it. This is an Fi thread through and through! We can smell what you are really feeling which is annoyed dejection. Would you like a hug to pander to your 'include me!! include me!!' sensibilities?
    Actually the thread is about ENFP and ENTPs, not Fi and my mood right now is one of boredom (mixed with a little bit of sleepy). Nice try but. I know you have a major chip on your shoulder when it comes to ENTPs so I don't care to attempt to influence your views at all, I also don't take them seriously, hence my minimal effort in response to your bait.

I'm just here for the fun.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

*fist bumps*

just out of curiousity, what's your enneagram?
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Chibi Seme
    Sunburst!
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

Banned

just out of curiousity, what's your enneagram?
    5w6 or 6w5

Quote Originally Posted by Kasper View Post
    Actually the thread is about ENFP and ENTPs, not Fi
    Tone, tone, everything tone. Otherwise, I could not care less.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

5w6 or 6w5

Tone, tone, everything tone. Otherwise, I could not care less.
    whichever of those you are, you must be very healthy as you lack the insecurity of the 6 and the passivity of the 5
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Chibi Seme
    Sunburst!

Banned

whichever of those you are, you must be very healthy as you lack the insecurity of the 6 and the passivity of the 5
    I don't agree with the use of healthy at all in typology LINK; but regardless, what you see as healthy laid back critical analysis tempered with even ethical purpose others view as hateful/angry/arrogant. Such is life and such is me and such simply 'is' by being so

If one wants a different output from the process then provide a different input is the answer. I love people from all types, however some people in all types I loathe due to their individual characteristics which they prefer of their type. They aren't unhealthy, it's their choice to be who they are... so what? They wouldn't have it any other way, neither would I.

MBTI
    Enfp

Quote Originally Posted by The Ü View Post
    I'm gonna guess that the ENFP is more of the mean and selfish control freak or cold and calculating bitch (no offense) because of their tertiary Te, while the ENTP is more of the charming, subtly manipulative type because of their tertiary Fe.

Ne will give an ENFP an idea, and they will express their idea in a forceful way due to Te, but according to their values because of Fi. For example, since ENFPs are not necessarily nice, they will likely dream up the most sadistic ideas for revenge on someone who wronged them.

Ne will give an ENTP an idea in a similar manner, which they will express in a more superficial charm sort of way because of their tertiary Fe, but they rationalize their desires better because of Ti.

Ti and Fe (at a lower profile) lead ENTPs to be more bouncy and airy in their expression of crazy Ne ideas, while the Fi, and Te (at a lower profile) would lead ENFPs to be more passionate, forceful, and values-oriented in their expression of crazy Ne ideas.
    I must say there are 2 different kinds of ENFPs, a typical Enfp- loving, playful, perceptive and want to get an extra squeeze out of life. a idealistic ENFP- idealistic, sarcastic, scatterbrained, dozed off (tyler,the creator). I am a Idealistic ENFP, i will admit, i do not have the patience to be a psychiatrist, my idealism sometimes takes over and i just want to kill the person for their incompetence, and the sarcasm really comes with Te being over streched, i use my Fi to be unknown, unreadible to my advantage and narcissistic. What im trying to say that not all ENFPs are the same and some call us loving and some call us cold, but it depends on how developed, external modifications, and values that drive you. An example- I tend to say curse words alot, it is overwhelming at times, but the reason i say them is because i make fun of the people that say bad words with meaning, and i get annoyed at the people that get offended by bad words.. Its frustrating that people base everything off of tangible evidence. I just want to tare all of the systems, traditions, and religions that limit us from becoming better human beings. And for something so small as a bad word will make someone mad makes me wanna say them more and more. LOL call me twisted

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

ENFPs are knights for justice and defenders of the weak. we hold heroic, fiery convictions that only another FP could understand.
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Chibi Seme
    Sunburst!

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

ENTPs by contrast are perpetual problem solvers and innovators. they approach life like a puzzle that they find creative new ways of putting together
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Chibi Seme
    Sunburst!