User Tag List

First 12

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by tkae. View Post
    Well, I mean there's a difference between speed of connection and the speed we move in a relationship, right?

I thought this thread was about how fast we move into kissing and sex and stuff?
    oh, well honestly i don't take things physically slow with guys at all if i like them. does make a move mean initiating sex? if a guy tried that too early i'd just tell him not yet or say no. not a dealbreaker at all.

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

Of course, this thread is asking girls.

I'm envious in a way since the guy is expected to make the move, and well, I usually don't.

Actually, I did an experiment to follow after a dominatrix for a few weeks. But the "deal breaker" there was pulling my armpit hair out by the roots while I was driving. I liked that she took the lead and seemed to know what she was doing, but I deemed her unsafe or not fun.

MBTI
    INFP

I made the move w/ my boyfriend. I asked him out, I kissed him first... and things turned out great. I don't think guys are expected to make moves like you think they are. Women go after what they want, too.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx

Everything Tkae said explains everything about how I would go about it.
    Seriously... I could of wrote all that and it would of been generally the same. I agree with everything on there.
    Whether that's a sp sx/infp thing and/or just coming from a very cautious trait.

What is Feeling?
    Feeling is primarily a process.....that imparts to the content a definite value in the sense of acceptance or rejection. In the same way that thinking organizes the contents of consciousness under concepts, feeling arranges them according to their value. Feeling, like thinking, is a rational function, since values in general are assigned according to the laws of reason...
    (Carl Jung, Psychological Types, Chapter XI - Definitions)

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by disregard View Post
    I made the move w/ my boyfriend. I asked him out, I kissed him first... and things turned out great. I don't think guys are expected to make moves like you think they are. Women go after what they want, too.