User Tag List

First 678

Thread: Need Fi help!

MBTI
    INTP

Update!

ENFP and I went over to drummer's house, let him know the seriousness of the situation. He was surprised, but very calm and reasonable. We brainstormed ways to close the communication gap between him and ENFJ, and he said he would call, apologize for his part of it, and try to think about how he engages her from now on--not pushing her buttons. When we told ENFJ, she was SUPER happy that we'd taken her concerns seriously and made an effort to correct the situation. She acknowledged things she needed to work on, as well. Then she and drummer talked and ALL IS WELL! I'm hoping we can have a meeting to smooth out the other little communication wrinkles so everyone's completely happy, but right now, everyone's happy they've straightened everything out. And in the midst of all this, the original issue with ENFP was brought up with the ENFJ, so she's aware he's trying to please her, but doesn't respond to her way of asking for the changes. Hoping for some compromise there.

Thanks again for all your help and feedback!
    Something Witty

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne

wow tallulah, this is all wonderful. like iwakar said, huge props to you for making this all happen.

i think it's inevitable that rifts will occur between people, especially in such tight-knit, interdependent groups, but the fact that you've all been willing to open up, able to reach out to one another, and attempt to at least hear one another out is really just wonderful.

best luck with everything going forward

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by skylights View Post
    wow tallulah, this is all wonderful. like iwakar said, huge props to you for making this all happen.

i think it's inevitable that rifts will occur between people, especially in such tight-knit, interdependent groups, but the fact that you've all been willing to open up, able to reach out to one another, and attempt to at least hear one another out is really just wonderful.

best luck with everything going forward
    Thank you! It really is like being married to five people, at times.

I don't imagine we'll be conflict free from now on, but maybe we'll all be a little more aware and considerate! I suggested to ENFJ that we all approach each other assuming that the other person will be reasonable, and not look for fights. Tolerance and love, dangit!
    Something Witty