First 3456 Last

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    6w5
    Socionics
    SLE

Quote Originally Posted by KDude View Post
    What'd I do? I'm strictly textbook, bud.
    Not you!

Quote Originally Posted by ajblaise View Post
    The irony is that you just made this thread 10x more serious than it deserved to be just by using the word "modicum".
    Well fuck me.
    Artes, Scientia, Veritasiness

Banned
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5

Quote Originally Posted by Thessaly View Post
    Hmmm....I don't agree about INFJs at all, but ENFJs are pretty damn persuasive.

I still believe Ners are the best at reading and influencing others.
    Well considering I am still in shock from an INFJ manipulating me and spinning reality to the point I was half insane over 16 months ago.. I would say.. You have no idea.. Who can manipulate the ENFJ??.. the INFJ.. that means they are damn Good.

Glycerine

But wouldn't that also deal more w/ intelligence? Maybe she was just smarter than you and it had little to do w/ N dom. I have always thought to myself, watch out for the people who are smart AND have good social skills. It's a scary combo.... yikes.

Banned
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5

Quote Originally Posted by Pitseleh View Post
    But wouldn't that also deal more w/ intelligence? Maybe she was just smarter than you and it had little to do w/ N dom. I have always thought to myself, watch out for the people who are smart AND have good social skills. It's a scary combo.... yikes.
    She was charming and I was in love.. I don't think she is smarter than me.. But she might be.. she is certainly intelligent.. I manipulated her as well.. Love makes people crazy... what can I say??

Glycerine

ahhhh I got you.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne

imo, any ExFP + ExFJ team is terrifying in terms of convincing people. it's like good cop bad cop.

IxFxs are sneakier, but they can be quite convincing themselves.

Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

Quote Originally Posted by Arclight View Post
    Elfboy is a good Kid.. he is prolly just at that stage where he has discovered he has a brain. There is novelty in this feeling, and he most likely confuses the novelty as to meaning, he is the 1st person to discover they have a brain, as opposed to the novelty being totally personal.
    The first time people are in love, the same sort of thing happens.

Don't y'all remember when you felt like this??
    I appreciate the sentiment if you were trying to stick up for me, but your condescension is not appreciated. if this was intended as an insult, please be more forthright and specific with it in the future.

Banned
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5

Quote Originally Posted by Elfboy View Post
    I appreciate the sentiment if you were trying to stick up for me, but your condescension is not appreciated. if this was intended as an insult, please be more forthright and specific with it in the future.
    Either way.. I am certain I was being direct. It's up to you to decide how you feel about it and ultimately, what you do with it.

MBTI
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by Arclight View Post
    She was charming and I was in love.. I don't think she is smarter than me.. But she might be.. she is certainly intelligent.. I manipulated her as well.. Love makes people crazy... what can I say??
    I can't tell you how familiar this is to me. As far as being driven insane, we both drove each other insane, a case of who will spill the feelings first or jump into each other's arms (which we did in the beginning when it was innocent and unguarded). Only love could cause such inner havoc and make my head spin. We didn't manipulate each other (perhaps just a few times in that crazy phase) but when you feel it's mutual but one or the other is afraid to say something: absolutely crazy making. He's smart and we can read each other's minds almost to the point where no words are needed, which, wonderful though it is, can make you climb a wall (how many ways to say "crazy" Words are definitely needed (or action) just to take the thing out of the clouds. Sorry to digress...

Quote Originally Posted by Elfboy View Post
    While we're at it, I'd like to make it clear that I'm not trying to be insulting or condescending...not sure exactly how I'm actually coming across though (connecting my latest comment with my last one in the SJ thread makes it seem all the more hostile ). But I genuinely thought it (the comment about lifestyle and expensiveness) was funny (because of the irony mostly; ime many young Ss tend to want to spend a lot of money on things like clothes and hair and games and etc, which ends up imo being more expensive than I think is really necessary). Anyway, sorry if I've offended you.