First 12

MBTI
    INtp
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Huxley3112 View Post
    I think anxeity can be linked to Ne. The ability to very quickly connect a gazillion ideas, secenarios, patterns, and process possible outcomes (good and bad). I think my Ne has made it so I always recognize the weakest link, the loop hole, etc. This can bring some anxiety. I can see how intuition in general can give anxiety, you know its coming, you've already connected all the dots for X of an outcome, your now waiting for all of this to fall together.

Yes, intuition is probably very related to anxiety.
    Quote Originally Posted by chachamaru View Post
    More like feelings of impending doom. Heavy thoughts. Terrible premonitions and gut feelings. Panic.
    Looks like anxiety can also be related to Ni.
    INtp
    5w6 or 9w1 sp/so/sx, I think
    Ravenclaw/Hufflepuff
    Neutral Good
    LII-Ne

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    6w5
    Socionics
    SLE

I don't think anxiety is really related to any particular function, though from what I've read before, it's been linked to the "bad Ne" of ISXJs.
    Artes, Scientia, Veritasiness

Enneagram
    4 so/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Orangey View Post
    I don't think anxiety is really related to any particular function, though from what I've read before, it's been linked to the "bad Ne" of ISXJs.
    I tend to think all types are going to be anxious for different reasons -- i.e. different triggers. So going off what you just wrote, ISxJ's could be anxious due to Ne stuff creeping in... INxJ's due to Se.... ENxP's due to Si... I dunno. Not necessarily that this is even correct (i.e. ISxJ's could really be triggered by overblown Si, etc), but that sort of differentiation by type.

I think I have anxiety issues in certain areas for sure. But I definitely don't think it's linked to my being an intuitive. I mean, my ISTJ mother is incredibly anxious and tense, as is my ISFJ friend, and my INTP brother has his own anxiety issues. BUT, again, they are anxious about things I tend not to be anxious about. And vice versa.
    "...On and on and on and on he strode, far out over the sands, singing wildly to the sea, crying to greet the advent of the life that had cried to him." - James Joyce

My Photography and Watercolor Fine Art Prints!!! Cascade Colors Fine Art Prints
    https://docs.google.com/uc?export=do...Gd5N3NZZE52QjQ

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    6w5
    Socionics
    SLE

Quote Originally Posted by cascadeco View Post
    I tend to think all types are going to be anxious for different reasons -- i.e. different triggers. So going off what you just wrote, ISxJ's could be anxious due to Ne stuff creeping in... INxJ's due to Se.... ENxP's due to Si... I dunno. Not necessarily that this is even correct (i.e. ISxJ's could really be triggered by overblown Si, etc), but that sort of differentiation by type.

I think I have anxiety issues in certain areas for sure. But I definitely don't think it's linked to my being an intuitive. I mean, my ISTJ mother is incredibly anxious and tense, as is my ISFJ friend, and my INTP brother has his own anxiety issues. BUT, again, they are anxious about things I tend not to be anxious about. And vice versa.
    Agreed.
    Artes, Scientia, Veritasiness