• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INFP] Do INFPs laugh smile too much?

Orangey

Blah
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
6w5
oh god the inappropriate laughter is embarrassing...i was at some movie...sherlock holmes maybe?? and someone got killed and i laughed out loud...it sounded so sinister and screwed up....i think i was just surprised or something haha

I love it when people do this. I usually laugh at inappropriate times during films either because I genuinely find it funny or because I want to get a reaction out of people near me. So when others initiate it, I'll usually find it funny and laugh too.

On topic, though, I have found that the (one or two) INFPs I have known do not really smile very often at all.

KDude

Maybe I don't smile as much now. I think I was a little more perky as a kid. At the same time, I was in risk of hell, like I said. I didn't just laugh at inappropriate movie scenes. I remember one time my friend's grandmother fell down and broke her hip. Just the way she fell back was too much.. I'm not big on slapstick either. It wasn't like that. Maybe it was because she started mumbling "Oh me, oh me, oh me". :shrug:

Whatever. *Puts on serious humanitarian face. Helps old woman.* :workout:

CrystalViolet

lab rat extraordinaire
MBTI Type
XNFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Inappropriate laughter.Yes. Especially when reading or thinking about some thing. I don't smile that much though. When I do though people seem to like it. I laugh alot though.