User Tag List

First 4567 Last

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    749 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

The best and worst thing is my high level of empathy. I see most things and feel most things. I find it hard to separate myself and my own pain/love from someone else and their pain/love.

MBTI
    ENFP

Quote Originally Posted by skylights View Post
    curiosity
    >> I feel like there's something burning within me. it's a glowing fire of self nestled somewhere in the dazzling kaleidoscope air of Ne and the deep embracing oceans of Fi. it can be a downside - or our greatest upside. it's a driving sense that i have purpose, that i have meaning. that i have endless depths of power and love. ... and it's not just about myself, it sees the fire in others and wants it to burn brightly, too. i want people who are passionate, whose eyes spark, who might not always be perfectly happy but who are hopeful and united and full of love. i want a brilliant world of light and color and joy and hope. i want to set the world alight.
    That. Is. BEAUTIFUL!!

Especially this bit ... the greatest passion can come around this point: "it sees the fire in others and wants it to burn brightly, too. i want people who are passionate, whose eyes spark, who might not always be perfectly happy but who are hopeful and united and full of love. i want a brilliant world of light and color and joy and hope. i want to set the world alight."

Yes.

MBTI
    ENFP

Re. How INFP trumps ENFP: INFP usually have a very strong sense of integrity that to me is reminiscent of FJ. They can get indignant if a value is walked on. They are into character that runs deep, like a living underground river.

We ENFP by comparison may seem less commited to staid values because usually, we have our hearts open to the world and its many inputs. One of our downfalls (to introverted, loyal types) is that we flit from friend to friend, cause to cause, and may not lay down roots.

To people who need a few, good friends, this can seem shallow. But to us ENFP it is just us looping around the universe on the rocket-pack of our hearts, swirling rainbow magic all over people, sprinkling little bits of fairy-dust joy, staring with wonder and a wide-gobbed grin at the world and its many, many amazing possiblities

In short, we get distracted. We care, but we get distracted by intellectually fascinating and good-feeling things
    Likes Qlip liked this post

Entertaining Cracker five sounds's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    729 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEE Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Sechale View Post
    ENFP it is just us looping around the universe on the rocket-pack of our hearts, swirling, sprinkling little bits of fairy-dust joy, staring with wonder and a wide-gobbed grin at the world and its many, many amazing possiblities
    this is my favorite part. my exuberance in life and infinite curiosity. it makes living life very much an adventure.

i also love the ability to entertain multiple (often contrary) possibilities without feeling like any one needs to be 'right'. i love to dance in the gray area of life.
    You hem me in -- behind and before;
    you have laid your hand upon me.
    Such knowledge is too wonderful for me,
    too lofty for me to attain.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Sechale View Post
    That. Is. BEAUTIFUL!!

Especially this bit ... the greatest passion can come around this point: "it sees the fire in others and wants it to burn brightly, too. i want people who are passionate, whose eyes spark, who might not always be perfectly happy but who are hopeful and united and full of love. i want a brilliant world of light and color and joy and hope. i want to set the world alight."

Yes.
    Thanks so much. I feel a little silly now reading this as an ENFP strength as I have reverted to typing as INFP, but the truth of the post stands. I'm glad you resonate with it, too.

IRT your following post, I have an ENFP cousin, and she is very much like you said. She flits from one thing to the next, but it's very lovely. I've thought of it as fairy dust, too. She's also e7, and she has a way of cheering everyone up. You just can't be around her and feel unhappy or lonely. Even when everyone's down, she lifts us up and draws us into her world.

literally your mother PocketFullOf's Avatar
    MBTI
    NeTi
    Enneagram
    pot

I think ENFP is the ideal personality, at least in my opinion.

Taking a concept to it's logical end is rarely logical or relevant to the subject at hand.
    Johari Nohari
    7w6-3w2-1w9 / sCUA|I| / SER SEI
    Neutral Good
    bagfullofclocks | type me if you can

Optimism and dreaming up of multiple of ways to solve or analyze something

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEE

The ability to go from lemon to football in 2.3 seconds.
    “We keep moving forward, opening new doors, and doing new things, because we’re curious and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths.” -Walt Disney
    Likes five sounds liked this post

MBTI
    INFJ

ENFP is fun and exciting and kind but takes no shit so is nice to those who deserve it, like me, and they are open minded and accepting and will always listen to you and support you and give you the advice you need and they are funny and say interesting things and they have good taste especially when they like your taste and yeah I like that they like me and that they are kind and awesome and so so attractive and they are adorable when they don't know how to do something and you can help them with it and really they are the best people in the world.

Entertaining Cracker five sounds's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    729 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEE Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Legion View Post
    ENFP is fun and exciting and kind but takes no shit so is nice to those who deserve it, like me, and they are open minded and accepting and will always listen to you and support you and give you the advice you need and they are funny and say interesting things and they have good taste especially when they like your taste and yeah I like that they like me and that they are kind and awesome and so so attractive and they are adorable when they don't know how to do something and you can help them with it and really they are the best people in the world.
    Sooome one has a crush on an ENFP
    You hem me in -- behind and before;
    you have laid your hand upon me.
    Such knowledge is too wonderful for me,
    too lofty for me to attain.