User Tag List

First 23456 Last

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Kitsune413 View Post
    It makes sense that an ISTP would be startled by something wishing to be something that it is not. But it is also courting conflict to step into an enfp topic and perhaps unsympathetically talk down to a dreamer.
    This topic was posted in a place where everyone can post. I also have no intention of talking down to the so-named champions that are ENFPs, just getting a little more even with them.

Quote Originally Posted by Esoteric Wench View Post
    Awwww. You're taking this thread too literally.
    Darn right I am. Ne is an SP's weak point, so be nice to your fellow SPs!

OK, I'm done here with my S-flavored Ti, your weak point.
    Thinkist: not optimist nor pessimist. I am primarily competent in the enneagram.
    SX 9w1, SP 5w6, SP 3w4 | Split with the first two
    Ti-Se-Si-Ni-Te-Fi-Ne-Fe. I'm always questioning this, particularly the Si.
    Big 5/Global5/SLOAN: RCUEX

MBTI
    enfp

Quote Originally Posted by Thinkist View Post
    This topic was posted in a place where everyone can post. I also have no intention of talking down to the so-named champions that are ENFPs, just getting a little more even with them.
    I meant more towards the infp. I meant the warning because of the fact that if someone is mean to me I may get upset but I'll still try to mediate out of conflict. But if someone is mean to someone else I can get pretty nasty. I'd assumed that was an enfp thing. I guess this is a good place to ask.

Do other ENFP's get dangerous when someone is being mean to someone else? But not to you?

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

oh for sure...when it comes to me i can just let things roll off my back or agree to disagree because i don't really care a whole lot what others think but it's some odd almost mama bear type reaction when it comes to others. i don't know where the hell this comes from or the reasoning behind it.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Kitsune413 View Post
    I meant more towards the infp.
    I read INTP, not INFP.

Quote Originally Posted by Lady X View Post
    oh for sure...when it comes to me i can just let things roll off my back or agree to disagree because i don't really care a whole lot what others think but it's some odd almost mama bear type reaction when it comes to others. i don't know where the hell this comes from or the reasoning behind it.
    I'm not sure this is just ENFPs. It could be NFs, feelers in general, or it could even be typeless. Although it kinda gets scary when that ol' Fi-influenced Te is thrown in my face.

Do ENFPs ever take anything literally? Can they draw upon their inferior Si without seeming depressed, or overly concerned about right and wrong? If so, then they'll be characters of awesomeness, and sensing types will love ENFPs even more.

Of course, that doesn't mean ISTPs will always go along smoothly with ENFPs. After all the cognition is totally different.
    Thinkist: not optimist nor pessimist. I am primarily competent in the enneagram.

MBTI
    estj
    Enneagram
    378 sx/so
    Socionics
    esfp

I would say enfps can be pretty exciting, open to new experiences, good dancers, good at reading people/creating the kinds of relationships they want, good at sales, optimistic, good at self development /continual achievement throughout life, getting people to open up, etc

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

ha..i just caught myself interpreting that question...do we ever take anything literally...um..yes of course..i think..what the hell do you mean!? and i don't think i become depressed when drawing on my si...i'm more nostalgic...usually...and overly concerned with right or wrong?? by who's standards? and...is it funny? because funny usually wins.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp/sx

Funny... I just :yim_rolling_on_the_'d a bit at your above post

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    2 so/sx

ENFPs have amazing sex drive!

MBTI
    INFP

ENFPs I know treat everyone like individuals. They rarely stereotype, and are good at giving people chances. I find that admirable. And they always relate the most interesting part of their lives in conversation, and don't talk about mundane things. Unless they're ranting about mundane things, and then they somehow make it entertaining.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

My resilience and ability to find hope in almost any situation has served me very well in adversity. The ENFP thing has worked out for me.